Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Tuesday!

Hey Everybody Here are 2 videos!! Enjoy them!! http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regional-lehighvalley/Powered-wheelchair-allows-man-with-cerebral-palsy-to-stand/-/132502/12403594/-/cr5kedz/-/index.html and http://www.wfmz.com/news/Inspiring-man-beats-odds-again-throws-first-pitch/-/121458/12414568/-/sepdw3z/-/index.html Wow! That what i say right now Tuesday was great New Wheels! I Won the Insurance Battle!! 1 whole year! It was worth the headaches!! It so awesome!! I Can go up and down and sleep and stand!! I Can look over the fence at games!! DENNIS KINCAID: LOOK OUT, I MIGHT BE HIGHER THAN YOU! We will see on May 10th!! We had to go all the way Down to ABINGTON PA Channel 69 made the long trip!! Thanks to them!! They even came to Easton at 4pm for the 1st pitch! DOUBLE THE WEAVE!! I Had a great throw! My hat fell off though. That happen in the MAJORS. Thursday I am handing out RIBBONS At the Nazareth Special Olympics!! That will be fun at Liberty! Nazareth Fire want to give me a Firetruck Ride late Thursday night to help get over my fear of yellow uniforms. Fitness at 11am Probably Walk again!! I am so pooped. Back to regular e-mails on Friday! I Promise!! I am emotionally drained. Still can't believe i have this chair. After all the battles we had to go through. I REALY WON!!!! See you Friday!! WEAVE

No comments: