Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Chuck Dibilio is home; Dieruff to announce new football coach Thursday night

FROM KEITH GROLLER

A couple of quick football-related annoucements.

First, some very good news. Former Nazareth star and current Princeton freshman Chuck Dibilio is now home just five days after suffering a stroke.

Here's Chuck's posting on Facebook to let everyone know the good news:

Thank you for everything who has thank me for feel better soon in my stroke. Sorry I could not text you guys to say thank you because the I could too this until today. Also I am out of the hospital! So I am on my way to get better so thank you for your prayers all the time.
Also, Dieruff High School is set to have its new football coach approved at the Allentown School District School Board meeting on Thursday night.
No word on who the new coach will be.
John McDowell resigned after going 0-30 over the previous three seasons.

http://blogs.mcall.com/groller/

No comments: