Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday!

Wednesday July 16 2008 Good Morning to all, I Hope you are all doing well! I am doing great! I Was sick Monday night but I Am feeling better!!!! My stomach is still CRAZY But it feeling better. It really bad during the daytime hours for somerason. I Don't know what the deal is. I Hope my Afternoon Attendent is feeling better! I am worried about her. She called OFF 2 Days in a row, Monday and Tuesday. I Hope she is back today at 4:00pm! Sunday I Got a Haircut!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks fantantastic! My dad does a great job on my hair!!! Too bad no girls see me with my new hair!!!!! I Hope Horseback Riding went great Monday night for HGA Students! I Heard they got back REAL LATE At 11:00pm. They stopped at MCDONALDS FOR SALLY'S FAVORITE THING ''ICE CREAM'' WHEN I WENT, I NEVER GOT BACK AT 11:00PM. THAT WAS A LONG TRIP MONDAY NIGHT. I Hope people are getting my e-mails. People are telling me they send E-Mails and I Don't receive them. VERY WEIRD WHATEVER GOING ON. I Hope nothing wrong with the computers feedback. It feels weird not having no Phillies all week. Can't wait to have them back this weekend!!!!!!! I Went to Bed at 9:30pm Monday night. Yes you are seeing that correct, 9:30pm. That is totally un usual for me. It felt so good to go to Bed at 9:30pm. Then Tuesday stayed up to Midnight to Announce the All Star Game on FOX And Blue Mountain Baseball on RCN4! It fun to work with Joe Buck and Tm Macarver! Starting Today (Wednesday) A Heat Wave in the High 90'S. Please Be Careful if you are out in the heat. Please Drink plenty of liquids (Especially Water) and stay in the Air Conditioner when possible. I am worried about my Buddy from HGA Stanley Cambell. I Heard Stanley is having BI-PASS SURGERY. I Wish him the very best and I am hoping everything will be ok because Stanley is a excellent guy to be around! I Hope the 2 Twins Kaulana and Lucille both had a great Birthday on Tuesday!!!!! I Used to hangout with them in their room during the 2006 summer. 2 summers ago at HGA. That was the last time I Actually went into a Female Room. Mainly because I Was part of the Staff at night in Recreation and that would be FRAGANIZING Going in rooms while on Duty! We lossed a great person in Baseball on Saturday. Bobby Mercer Passed away at 62 years old. He was a former NY Yankee Player and also recentely was a Announcer on MY 9 For the NY Yankees. I Used to work with Bob when I used to Announce NY Yankees Games on MY 9 Back in 2002 and 2003! I am doing a special radio show this morning wednesday from 10am to noon on sportsmonster 1230 in Easton as we are doing a fundraiser to raise money!!!! Starting next Monday my normal radio show is back after being off for 2 months because the Morning call ran out of money to sponsor my show. Now the Express Times will be sponsoring my show from 10am to noon on sportsmonster 1230 starting next Monday July 21!!!! This Thursday and Friday I am filling in on a show for Mike and the Mad Dog on Sportsradio 66 WFAN In New York from 1:00pm to 6:30pm!!!!!!! I Can't wait to work with Kids this Fall! I Miss it!!!!!! What are you doing tonight? Anything special? Did you watch the Home Run Derby on Monday night? That was fun to watch! Phillies Chase Utley said something on the air that he should have not said. He forgot he was on a microphone. Josh Hamilton got 28 home runs in the 1st round! Justin Morneau wins 5-3 in the final round to win the Derby! CBS Dismissed Billy Packer from his contract. CBS Replaces him with Clark Kellog on the College Basketball Final in 2009. SAD NEWS: Wachovia Spectrum in Philadelphia will be closing in 2009. SAD NEWS. LOTS OF GREAT MEMORIES AT THE SPECTRUM IN PHILADELPHIA. Brett Farve does not feel welcome with the Green Bay Packers. It will be interesting to see what happens. Training Camp starts next week!!!!! FOOTBALL IS HERE! SCHEDULE: WEDNESDAY JULY 16: 8am to 10am Attendents 10am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm Glen Mac 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendents 7pm Announce the 3A Minor League All Star Game at Louisville on ESPN2 THURSDAY JULY 17: 8am to 10am Attendents 10am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm Glen Mac 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendents 5pm IRONPIGS BASEBALL DOUBLEHEADER ON WYLN 35 6pm RCN SPORTS TALK ON RCN4 7pm Community Spotlight on RCN4 7:30pm Jolly Joe Timmer Show on RCN4 10pm MLL LACROSSE ALL STAR GAME ON ESPN 2 FRIDAY JULY 18: 8am to 10am Attendents 10am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm Glen Mac 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendents 7pm PHILLIES AT MARLINS BASEBALL ON COMCAST 7pm Announce SWB Yankees at LV Ironpigs Baseball on WFMZ SATURDAY JULY 19: 10am WGPA 1100 SPORTS SHOW 11am 69 Sports on WEX AM 1230 2pm to 6pm POLKAFEST 2008 LIVE AT THE WESTGATE MALL ON RCN4 7pm Announce SWB Yankees at LV Ironpigs Baseball on WFMZ SUNDAY JULY 20: 10am Keith Groller on WEEX 1230 1pm Annouunce PHILLIES AT MARLINS BASEBALL ON CW57 6pm Announce BASEBALL ON ESPN: Boston at LAA 9pm ESPY'S AWARDS ON ESPN Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable BIRTHDAYS: July 16: Joe Jackson 1887 HISTORY NEWS: July 16: 1790 - District of Columbia was established 1935 - 1st Parking Meters were installed in Oklahoma City July 17: 1935 - Disneyland opened in Anaheim California NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail Friday! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold GO PHILLIES!!!!!!! See you Friday! Ladies Man! PA House Man! Nazareth Number 1 Fan! Weave!!!!!!! See you Friday Everybody! GO NAZARETH! Take Care!!!!!! STAY DRY! Weave! See you on Friday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network! Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Friday Morning! Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue Nazareth, PA 18064 HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer SEE YOU FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: