Monday, July 07, 2008

Sunday!

Monday July 7 2008 I Felt bad about what happened to my Buddy Keith Groller on his vacation last week in Wildwood. This is a True Story. Pretty Funny too. Keith was on the beach sitting in his lawn chair and all of the sudden some green stuff was running down Keith's leg. It was ''Poop'' from a Seagull. It's Pretty Funny. That is why I Don't like Seagulls. All they do is Poop on you like what happened to Keith. Poor Keith, he has all kind of bad luck on vacations. He always get wet one way or another. If it not Rain, it a animal deciding why not poop on this Big guy name Keith Groller!!!! Other than the pooping incident, I am happy to report that he had a great vacation last week!!!!! Keith is a really cool newspaper guy and the only one at the Morning Call that does anything over there besides my other buddy Larry O'Rouke! Happy Birthday Wishes to my Grandmother who lives 3 minute from me on the next Block!!!!!!!!!!! Her Birthday was Sunday!!! Please keep my buddy Larry O'Rouke in your thoughts. He is losing strength in his arms. ALS Is really kicking in for him. He need a lot of support during this time. There is a Golf Tournament on July 20 to benefit for people that has ALS. I am also very upset when I Got a E-Mail from my one Friend Amanda this weekend about my Friend from HGA Kayla Young discharged herself. Amanda said it because of Health Problems. I Hope my Friend Kayla is ok. She is a great friend to me. She and I Always got PIZZA Together every Sunday. I Hope these Health Problems are not too serious that Amanda told me about. Sunday night My Dad took me to a Minor League Baseball Game in Allentown, the Lehigh Valley Ironpigs!!!! It was a great time and great food and saw people I Knew!!!!!!!! It was a great game! It rained alittle but it was still a great time!!!!! Watched the PA HOUSE Thursday night and all day on 4th of July Friday! Yes, the PA HOUSE Had to work on the 4th of July. I Felt bad for them. That what happens when they wait to the last week every year to get everything done. Bunch of Boneheads. They finished at 5:18pm on Friday Afternoon. They all went home for the Summer. They return September 15th. I Bet you this will happen again next year in July because they are goofballs. I Was enjoying the BONOUS Coverage. Now I Miss it! The Mets-Phillies Game on Sunday was a long game They started at 1:35pm and was not over to 8:54pm 2 hour and 50 minutes Rain Delay. Long Day in Philadelphia, especially for the Announcers. Attendent Care Services are going great! Wonderful Attendents!!!!! 8am to 10am and 4pm to 6pm!!! Nobody at Bedtime because with my Announcing, i never know what time I am going to bed. Sometimes I Don't go to bed to 12 or 1am in the morining depending on what I am Announcing! 52 days until Football Season Starts!!!!!! Won't be long now!!!!!!!!!! Football is in the air!!!!!!! 2 1/2 weeks until the Philadelphia Eagles report to Lehigh University for Traiing Camp and the Pittsburg Steelers report to Latrobe!!!!!! My School (Nazareth Blue Eagles) should really be good this year under NEW Head Coach Robert Melosky!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG TICKET ON CHANNEL 69 Starts at 11pm on August 29th!!!!!!! I Will be the co-host once again!!!!! I Am Announcing the Little League Baseball World Series in Williamsport in August!!!!!!!!!!! My Little League Team in Johnstown lost last week in the Championship. I Feel bad for them. All those players really miss me, the coaches tell me. How was your weekend? Did you enjoy the LONG Weekend? What did you do all weekend? Anything special? Did you have good weather? We had Thunderstorms in my location. WILD Ones. I hope you are doing well! I am Wonderful! Had a great weekend! Saturday went to the Nazareth at Bath Legion Baseball Game at 1pm. That was the Last Game for Nazareth. They moved the game from Bath to Nazareth because of WET Fields at Bath. I Relaxed all weekend. I also did TONS OF Announcing! Here is my Weekend Recap: Thursday Watched the PA HOUSE All night and relaxed! Friday woke up and watched the PA HOUSE From 9am to 5:18pm and had my grandparents over for Dinner as we had Shrimp and Pork and then announced the Phillies Game on CW57! Saturday at 1pm went to the Nazareth Boro Park for a Baseball Game and then at 4pm announced Boston at NY Yankees game on FOX And at 7pm Announced the Syracuse at Scranton Yankees game on WNEP 16 And watched the Nascar Race on TNT From Daytona! Sunday went to MCDonalds for Breakfast and then listened to my man Keith Groller 10am to NOON And at 1:30pm announced part of the Phillies Game on CW57 And then at 4pm went to Allentown to the Lehigh Valley Ironpigs Baseball game a 5:30pm game!!!!!!!!! SCHEDULE: MONDAY JULY 7: 8am to 10am Attendents 10am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm Glen Mac 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendents 7pm Announce Baseball on Comcast: METS AT PHILLIES TUESDAY JULY 8: 8am to 10am Attendents 10am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm Glen Mac 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendents 7pm Announce Baseball on Comcast: CARDNALS AT PHILLIES 9:30pm Announce Blue Mountain Baseball on RCN4: Hellertown vs Bethlehem WEDNESDAY JULY 9: 8am to 10am Attendents 10am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm Glen Mac 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendents 7pm Announce Baseball on Comcast: CARDNALS AT PHILLIES THURSDAY JULY 10: 8am to 10am Attendents 10am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm Glen Mac 1pm Announce Baseball on Comcast: CARDNALS AT PHILLIES 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendents 6pm RCN Sports TALK on RCN4 7:30pm Guest on the Jolly Joe Timmer Show on RCN4 FRIDAY JULY 11: 8am to 10am Attendents 10am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm Glen Mac 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendents 7pm Announce Penn Stoners Soccer on RCN4 7pm BASEBALL ON COMCAST: AZ AT PHILLIES SATURDAY JULY 12: 10am WGPA 1100 SPORTS SHOW 11am 69 Sports on WEX AM 1230 4pm ANNOUNCE BASEBALL ON FOX: AZ AT PHILLIES SUNDAY JULY 13: 10am Keith Groller on WEEX 1:30pm ANNOUNCE BASEBALL ON CW 57: AZ AT PHILLIES 8pm ANNOUNCE BASEBALL ON ESPN Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable BIRTHDAYS: NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail Wednesday! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold GO PHILLIES!!!!!!! See you Wednesday! Ladies Man! PA House Man! Nazareth Number 1 Fan! Weave!!!!!!! See you Wednesday Everybody! GO NAZARETH! Take Care!!!!!! STAY DRY! Weave! See you on Friday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network! Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Friday Morning! Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue Nazareth, PA 18064 HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer SEE YOU WEDNESDAY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: