Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday!

Friday July 11 2008 Big Weekend for me!!!!!! Saturday the Miss PA Pagent is right in my backyard at Nazareth High School! Women from all over the state!!!!!! 8pm Saturday night!!!!!!!! I am Announcing it!!!!!!! Biggest thing in my Announcing career! I am pumped up for that!!!!!!!!!! Another weekend here! This week went really quick!! Happy Birthday to the 2 Twins that I Went to College with! Lucille and Lana Saunders are both celebrating Birthdays! Birth Announcement to make for a Staff Member at HGA In Johnstown: Joe Duranko & Lisa Duranko(from Counseling) had a baby boy on July 3. They named him Zackary. I Would like to send my Congrats to Joe and Lisa on a new family member! I am so happy for them!!!!!!!!! I Hope everybody in Johnstown PA Are wonderful! I left a voicemail on the Answering Machine in the Rec Hall! I Hope the Rec Hall, Sally White calls me back!!!! I Wonder if anybody tooked my place, help close the Rec Hall at 11:00pm every night?? I Also wonder if anybody took my place, helping Brenda Fockler out to her car to go home so Brenda Don't get kidnapped out there??? ''Bleeding Love'' my new favorite song! I Love that song!!!!!!!! How are you? How was your week? I Hope you are well! I am Wonderful! Having a excellent work! Busy doing a lot of TV Paperwork for Announcing! Lots of Announcing for the ''Weave'' Tuesday night I Stayed awaked to 1:00am in the morning to announce Blue Mountain Baseball on RCN4!!!!!!!! Yes that game on RCN4 was not over to 1:00am in the morning Tuesday night!!!!!!!!!!!! Wednesday night we had a 4 hour Phillies Game that did not end to 11:00pm and then a Day game Thursday at 1:00pm. Not much of a break there. Saturday I am Announcing the Miss PA Pagent from Nazareth High School which I am really excited about!! Tuesday I Will be announcing the 2008 MLB All Star Game at Yankee Stadium on FOX At 8:00pm! Are you set for the weekend? What are you doing this weekend? Are you doing anything special? I Hope we have a good weather weekend!!!!! Steller High School Basketball Tournament is going on this weekend at Cedar Beach and good games too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girls still calling me on my cell phone everyday! I Need to tell them to wait to 7:00 at night when it FREE Because when they call me during the day, it takes up minutes. It wonderful that they call though!!!!!!!!!! I am feeling better today finally! My stomach hurt all week until last night. Attendent Care Services are going wonderful! Wonderful Attendents! Nobody at bedtime because of my Announcing, never know what time I Go to bed from night to night. I Get in Bed all by myself!!!!! I Do very well too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCHEDULE: FRIDAY JULY 11: 8am to 10am Attendents 10am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm Glen Mac 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendents 7pm Announce Penn Stoners Soccer on RCN4 7pm BASEBALL ON COMCAST: AZ AT PHILLIES SATURDAY JULY 12: 10am WGPA 1100 SPORTS SHOW 11am 69 Sports on WEX AM 1230 1pm PALMER AT NAZARETH LEGION BASEBALL 4pm ANNOUNCE BASEBALL ON FOX: AZ AT PHILLIES 8PM NASCAR AT CHICAGO ON TNT RELAX ALL NIGHT SUNDAY JULY 13: 10am Keith Groller on WEEX LIVE FROM CEDAR BEACH 1pm NAZARETH AT PALMER LEGION BASEBALL 1:30pm ANNOUNCE BASEBALL ON CW 57: AZ AT PHILLIES 8pm ANNOUNCE BASEBALL ON ESPN: ROCKIES AT METS Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable News on the Go: Elton Brand signed with the Philadelphia 76ers in the NBA! A Great addition!!!!!! The Cleveland Indians traded C.C. Sabathia to the Milwaukee Brewers Philadelphia Flyers signed General Manager Paul Holmgren agreed to a 3 year extension through 2012 Michael Vick owes 10 million to Creditors for Dog Fighting. The NFL Hired PA State Police Comminsher to a new position that will cover all aspects of stadium security. Columbus Bluejackets in NHL Signed Ken Hitchock as head coaxh through 2012. No Notable Birthdays for this weekend. History Notes: Jully 11: 1914 Babe Ruth made his MLB Debut with the Boston Red Sox July 12: 1862 - Congress authorized ''medal of honor'' Top Movies 1. Wanted 2. WALL-E 3. Hancock 4. Sex and the City 5. Superhero Movie 6. The Incredible Hulk 7. Kit Kittredge: An American Girl 8. The Happening 9. Hellboy II: The Golden Army 10. Journey to the Center of the Earth Top Cast/Crew 1. Charlize Theron 2. Angelina Jolie 3. Johnny Depp 4. Nicole Kidman 5. Jessica Alba 6. Cameron Diaz 7. Aishwarya Rai 8. Brad Pitt 9. Orlando Bloom 10. Britney Spears NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail Monday! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold IMPORTANT NEWS: Some of my PA HOUSE Buddies are in BIG Trouble Rep. Sean Ramaley, D-Beaver and Allegheny countiesA current and a former state lawmaker are among the 12 charged in a sweeping investigation of the state Legislature. The 12 face charges including theft, criminal conspiracy and conflict of interest and as part of a grand jury probe into bonuses paid to employees of the Pennsylvania Legislature and the possibility that state resources were used in political campaigns. The Associated Press, 2006 Former House Democratic Minority Whip Mike Veon.State Rep. Sean Ramaley, D-Beaver and Allegheny counties, Mike Veon, former House Democratic Minority Whip, and Michael Manzo, the former chief of staff to Pennsylvania Democratic House Majority Leader H. William DeWeese are among those charged by Attorney General Tom Corbett's public corruption unit after an 18-month investigation. After an hourlong press conference, Corbett accused the 12 of stealing "millions of dollars of taxpayers funds, resources and state employees for political campaign purposes." Also charged are: Jeff Foreman, chief counsel to House Democratic Majority Whip Keith McCall and former Veon chief of staff; Rachel Manzo, executive director of the House Democratic Policy Committee and wife of Michael Manzo; Scott Brubaker, the caucus's former director of administration for DeWeese; Jennifer Brubaker, director of the Legislative Research Office for the House Democratic Caucus; Patrick Lavelle, a research analyst for the caucus; Annamarie Perretta-Rosepink, former legislative assistant to House Democratic whip; Stephen Keefer, the caucus's former information technology director; Earl Mosley, the caucus's director of personnel; Brett Cott, former special assistant to House Democratic Leader. GO PHILLIES!!!!!!! See you Monday! Ladies Man! PA House Man! Nazareth Number 1 Fan! Weave!!!!!!! See you Monday Everybody! GO NAZARETH! Take Care!!!!!! STAY DRY! Here is my Blog Website: http://ms17.lnh.mail.rcn.net/wm/mail/fetch.html?urlid=5461b6963fc95aa3d90701b463924cac4&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnazoeagle.blogspot.com%2F Weave! See you on Monday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network! Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Monday Morning! Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue Nazareth, PA 18064 HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer HAVE A SAFE WEEKEND! SEE YOU MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2008 MISS PA CONTENSTANTS FOR SATURDAY NIGHT AT NAZARETH HIGH SCHOOL: Miss Allegheny Valley - Courtney Blackhurst (B-21) Miss Armstrong County - Kendria Perry (A-12) Miss Butler County - Brooke Miller (B-20) Miss Cambria County - Tiffani Boyd (A-7) Miss Central Pennsylvania - Ekanem Akpakip (B-16) Miss Crawford County - Shauna Nicole Rice (A-1) Miss Golden Triangle - Brittny Lynne Sparrow (A-11) Miss Greater Berks County - Brina Courtney Morgan Williams (A-4) Miss Greater Johnstown - Carmen Bloom (A-2) Miss Greater Juniata Valley - Anna Welsh (B-27) Miss Jewel of the West - Melissa Frances Pierce (B-15) Miss Keystone - Lexie-Olivia Grant (B-24) Miss Lehigh Area - Amy Anderson (A-14) Miss MidState - Rachel Henry (B-25) Miss Moraine State - Courtney E. Thomas (A-10) Miss Northwest - Ashley Rebekah Duespohl (B-18) Miss Philadelphia - Brintha Vasagar (B-17) Miss Richland Area - Lucy Hazelet (B-19) Miss River City - Katelyn Koval (B-23) Miss Southeastern Pennsylvania - Jenna Renee Knopsnyder (A-8) Miss Southwestern Pennsylvania - Shannon Doyle (B-22) Miss Steel Valley - Kelsey Lynn Pitini (A-6) Miss Susquehanna Valley - Sarah Timm (B-26) Miss Three Rivers - Jessica Megliss (A-13) Miss White Rose City - Amanda Lee Sellers (A-5) Miss York County - Randi Levendusky (A-9)

No comments: