Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday!

Friday August 1 2008
It's Friday!
How are you?
How was your week?
Another weekend!
Welcome to August!
First Day of August!
Football starts this month!
I am wonderful!
I am feeling better!!!!
What are you doing this weekend?
Are you doing anything special?
Sunday the 90's are comming back.
Not good news.
I Hope you are well!
I Hope you have a great weekend!
I Will be BUSY Announcing!
Lots of Announcing this weekend!
Look at my Daly Schedule to see my busy Announcing weekend!
I Can't believe how fast these days are going!
Christmas will be here before we know!
My Buddy from 610 WIP in Philadelphia Anthony Gargano is getting married on Saturday!!!!!
Thursday at 1:30pm I Called B Dorm to talk to Brenda Fockler my favorite Dorm Counselor!!!!
That made my day talking to Brenda on Thursday!!!!!!!!!!
She is my favorite person out there in Western PA My seagull partner! I Knew she was working because Amanda who goes there e-mailed me and told me I Should Call B Dorm. She didn't tell me why to call but she told me I Would be happy to hear who picks up the phone! I Defintely was happy when I Noticed it was Brenda Voice answering the phone!
Thursday was the MLB Deadline!
Ken Griffey went to the Chicago White Sox!
Not much new in the sport world.
I am trying to make my e-mails smaller so I Get more responses back!
I Just have so much to tell all of you, that why they are so big!
SCHEDULE:FRIDAY AUGUST 1:8am to 10am Attendents10am Jody Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHTNOON SPRINT PRACTICE AT POCONO2pm NATIONWIDE SERIES FINAL PRACTICE 3:30pm SPRINT CUP QUALIFYING AT POCONO4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX4-6pm Attendents7pm Announce LAA AT NY YANKEES BASEBALL ON MY 98pm Announce Phillies at St. Louis Baseball on Comcast
SATURDAY AUGUST 2:9am WGPA 110010am 69 Sports10am Glen Mac10am Jody Mac10:30am SPRINT CUP HAPPY HOUR AT POCONO12:30pm NATIONWIDE QUALIFYING2pm Announce BIG LEAGUE BASEBALL ON ESPN3:30pm NATIONWIDE BUSH RACE4pm FOX SATURDAY BASEBALL ON FOX: LAA AT NY YANKEES6pm PRO FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME FOOTBALL CERMONY LIVE IN CANTON OHIO7pm Announce L.V. IRONPIGS BASEBALL ON 69 WFMZ7pm Announce Phillies at St. Louis Baseball on CW57
SUNDAY AUGUST 3:10am Keith Groller on WEEX1pm Announce Baseball on TBS: LAA AT N.Y. YANKEES2pm NASCAR RACE AT POCONO ON ESPN5:30pm L.V. IRONPIGS BASEBALL ON WYLN 358pm ANNOUNCE BASEBALL ON ESPN: PHILLIES AT ST LOUIS8pm NFL ON NBC: INDIANPOLIS VS WASHINGTON
Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!
See you Monday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Monday Everybody!
GO NAZARETH!
Take Care!!!!!!
STAY DRY!
Weave!
See you on Monday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Monday Morning!

Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue Nazareth, PA 18064HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer
MUCH MORE NEWS ON MONDAY!!!!!
SEE YOU MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: