Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday!

Hey Everybody!

How are you?

Are you staying cool?

It's HOT Out There!

Another weekend at home!

I Am great!

What are you doing this weekend?

Anything fun?

Any Beaches?

I Hope you are well

Saturday from 2pm to 6pm I Will watch Polkafest 2008 LIVE ON RCN4 WITH JOLLY JOE TIMMER!

I Will also watch the Phillies-Marlins Baseball Game at 4:00pm on FOX!

Saturday night at 7pm ON WFMZ I Will announce the Lehigh Valley Ironpigs Baseball Game!

Sunday from 10am to NOON I Will listen to Keith Groller!

Sunday at 1:30pm on CW57 I Will Announce the Phillies-Marlins Baseball Game!

Sunday at 4pm on RCN4 I Will Announce the Bob Walsh Softball Tournament!

Sunay at 8pm on RCN4 I Will Announce Pennsylvania Stoners Soccer Playoffs Game!

Next E-Mail will be on Sunday night!

Have a Wonderful weekend!

Stay Safe!

Stay Dry!

Talk to you Sunday night!

Your Buddy,

Andy Weaver

No comments: