Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday!

Monday March 12, 2012

Please keep Rusty's Amato dad in your thoughts. He took a fall last week.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT:

On Tuesday May 1st I Am throwing out the 1st pitch at the Nazareth at Easton BASEBALL GAME.

Yes at Easton

I Will be in blue though!!

Can't wait!

Better get my hands ready!!!

Congrats to Aaron Bradley on 2nd place on Saturday in Hershey!!!

What a awesome Birthday!!

Thanks to Channel 69 for the birthday announcement!!

It was on Channel 69!!!

Awesome stuff!!

2,000 facebook messenges on Sunday!!!

Best Birthday eve!!

27 years already!

Can you believe it?

I am getting old!!!!

This e-mail is Dedicated to Easton School District

I Really want to thank them for letting me in their house during playoff Basketball

They are so awesome to me!

Treat me so well!!

They even let me help get the scoreboards ready!!!

Matt Rusnock, Craig Hess and Jim Pos. last name hard to spel.

I Hope they have something during the spring for me to help!

I am still hoping Alan Davis or Rusty can come up with something for me!!!

How are you?

How was your weekend?

What did you do all weekend?

Anything fun?

I Still have a cold

Getting better though!

Dogs are good.

My husky got her head stuck in a hole Sunday.

Don't ask me how.

Made my birthday when I Talked to my Nazareth co-workers Sandy and Dennis Kincaid!

Did you watch the Phillies?

4-4 tie Sunday.

Nobody won.

Bummer.

Lehigh Men Basketball plays Duke on Friday!

BIG UPSEYT!!

Did you remember to turn your clocks Sunday?

We lost a hour of sleep.




2012 MASTER ANNOUNCING SCHEDULE

RIP:
Dale Earenhardt SR.
Davey Allison
COURTNEY DIACONT
GRANDMA WEAVER
JAMIE LINTZ
JOHN VUKOVCICH
KRISTEN
BENNY PARSONS
DEREK KEHOE
JOSH HANCOCK
Joe Schneider
Frank Klepeisz
Mary Mutchler
Jene Flick
Frank Jenny
Jennifer Jacksits
Donald Williams
John Marzano
Andrew Millheim
Harold Rrenyold
Todd Rothrock
Wayne Grube
Catherine Baker Knoll
Josh Booth
Francesco Tolerico
Craig Borst
George Williams
Deborah Ed
Phil Newbaker
Harry Kalas
Dan Ozark
Chuck Daly
Brenton Krouse
Joshua Miller
Gary Pappa
Farrah Facett
Irv Homer
Michael Jackson
Steve Mcnair
Paul Marcinkowski
Walt Cronkite
Henry Tomkowski (Who raised a great and fun Daughter)
Tom Partridge
Angelica Fox
Melissa Kinsella
Joey Beers
Ben Yorgy
Brooke Stephens
Ryan Zawada
Frank Silfries
Pumpkin Groller
Al Alberts
Morgan Mcginis
Jason Gilligan
Harriet Lindenmoyer
Barbara Johnson
Chris Henry
Oral Roberts
Patti Heffner
Britney Murphy
Glen W. Bell Jr
Vince Heinlein
Heather Miller
John Murtha
Julio Rivera
Aaaron Groff
Jack Lapos
Tom Ochs
Mario Donnagelo
Sally Murphy
Owens Thomas
Ernie Harwell
Robin Roberts
Luke Hahn
Bob Shephard
Michael Yakemik
Donald Fritz
George Steinbrenner
Teko Johnson
Kiski
Palmer Smith
Lewis Ogioba
Chris Hushour
Bill Altherton
Mary Sysko
Stephen Haberle
Dan Wheldon
Shawnalai Werkheiser
Thomas Maher
Tori Hirst Sweeney
Paul May
Elwood Stewart
Murphy Phillips
Joe Paterno
Patricia VanHorn
Whitney Houston

SHOUT OUT TO MY J-TOWN ATTENDANT PAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is the most awesome attendant ever!!!

President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Dream Kids and Keith Groller, Ray
Kaminski Fan Clubs!

Check out my blog

I am doing new things!!

http://nazoeagle.blogspot.com/

Keep It real!

Thanks for your Time!


SEE YOU WEDNESDAY!

No comments: