Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Tuesday!


Wednesday April 2 , 2014

I Am feeling better! I Really miss EWMI!!!! Wish i could go but we don't want nothing to POP OPEN!!!!! That would be awful!!

HAPPY APRIL!!

Got my HAIRCUT Tuesday!!!

I AM 3-0 NOW AS A COACH, GOT 2 WINS IN GIRLS LACROSSE TONIGHT, MORE LACROSSE GAMES SOON BUT TODAY IT'S BACK TO MS SOFTBALL!!!

I Would like to say a special Thanks to the Nazareth Girls Lacrosse Team for having me on board!! I Have 2 wins now as a Lactosse Coach!! More wins on the way if the girls enjoy my company that is! Thanks to Nicole Barna andJenny Nolan DAngelo the coaches for allowing me to give the team alittle extra pep to get them going!! Big thanks to both of them and the players for giving me the opportunity to Coach!

In the mean time before i help lacrosse again, I Will be helping MS Softball with Cindy Getz and Jeremy Setzer starting tomorrow!!!!!! They won today by the way!!!!! Another big thanks to Cindy and Jeremy for the opportunity too!!

At this moment here is my Coaching Schedule:

Girls Lacrosse:

April 5 vs Southern Lehigh at 10am and 11:30am

April 8 vs Emmaus at 5:30pm and 7pm

April 15 vs Central at 5:30pm and 7pm

April 26 vs Moravian Academy at 12:30pm-2pm

May  1: vs Easton at 7pm

Middle School Softball at 4pm

April 2 vs E. Hills

April 3 vs PV

April 7 vs Nitschman

April 11 vs Broughal MS

April 21 vs Wilson

April 22 vs Whitehall

April 28: VS Lower Mac

Happy Wednesday!

Hump Day!!

Getting much better!!

THANK GOD!!

Welcome to April!!

Did anybody fool you Tuesday?

How are you?

How your week going?

I Been better!

Trying to stay busy!!

Loving the warm weather!!

About you!!

Back to Coaching MS Softball at 4pm!!

We are doing good!!!!

Anything? 


Aide Care great! 


DIANA ROCKS! 


Puppy is good! 


SCHEDULE:
Wednesday April 2: 
8:30am-6pm DIANA 
11am FITNESS 
11AM-1PM Jolly Joe Timmer on WGPA 1100 
NOON Channel 69 News with Eve and Jaciel 
4pm-7pm Happy Hour on WEEX 1230 
NO ANNOUNCING
10pm Anchor News on CW57 
PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH ANY PEOPLE YOU MIGHT THINK WOULD HELP: THANKS IN ADVANCE ! 


Mr. Andy Weaver 
Nazarethsports.net 
25 Charles Avenue 
Nazareth, PA 18064 
484-764-2218 
nazoeagle@rcn.com 

To Whom It May Concern: 

My Name is Andy Weaver and I have created Nazarethsports.net. I am honored to be named Nazareth’s #1 Fan. Also, I Have 5,000 followers on Facebook. My website will provide information for ALL Nazareth Athletics including non-scholastic. I will keep everyone up to date on Scores, Schedules, Cancellations and more. I also have interviewed former Nazareth Athletes, Teachers and TV/Radio Personalties from around the area and Philadelphia Region such as Wendy Davis from Channel 69 and Ukee Washington from CBS Philadelphia and including Recently the Lehigh Valley Ironpigs General Manager!! This website is now also located on the homepage of Nazareth School District. By ''more''…. I Will have information on The Arts, plays, special events and Academics also! 

I would like to give you an opportunity to become part of this new endeavor. I am requesting for you to become a sponsor of nazarethsports.net. I Know that as a member of the local community you would desire to be part of this. 

Any contribution would be appreciated. 

It is with great pleasure that I Provide this ‘’ALL IN ONE’’ Website for fans wanting to know the latest news about our great Nazareth Community! 

Thank you for your Time. 

Andy Weaver 


Mr. Andy Weaver 
Utility Worker at Environmental Waste Minimization, Inc 
Form Guy for Bishop Photo 
Ticket Taker for Nazareth, Bethlehem and Easton, Northampton School Districts 
Sports Writer for the Home News and the Nazareth Patch 
President of the Nazareth Sports Website 
www.nazarethsports.net 
25 Charles Avenue 
Nazareth, PA 18064 
484-225-9291

No comments: