Thursday, February 20, 2014

Nazareth Website

Mr. Andy Weaver
Nazarethsports.net
25 Charles Avenue
Nazareth, PA 18064
484-764-2218
nazoeagle@rcn.com

To Whom It May Concern:

My Name is Andy Weaver and I have created Nazarethsports.net. I am honored to be named Nazareth’s #1 Fan. Also, I Have 5,000 followers on Facebook. My website will provide information for ALL Nazareth Athletics including non-scholastic. I will keep everyone up to date on Scores, Schedules, Cancellations and more. I also have interviewed former Nazareth Athletes, Teachers and TV/Radio Personalties from around the area and Philadelphia Region such as Wendy Davis from Channel 69 and Ukee Washington from CBS Philadelphia and including Recently the Lehigh Valley Ironpigs General Manager!! This website is now also located on the homepage of Nazareth School District. By ''more''…. I Will have information on The Arts, plays, special events and Academics also!

I would like to give you an opportunity to become part of this new endeavor. I am requesting for you to become a sponsor of nazarethsports.net. I Know that as a member of the local community you would desire to be part of this.

Any contribution would be appreciated.

It is with great pleasure that I Provide this ‘’ALL IN ONE’’ Website for fans wanting to know the latest news about our great Nazareth Community!

Thank you for your Time.

Andy Weaver

No comments: