Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thursday!

Friday September 12, 2014

Reminder: I Still update my website everyday, www.nazarethsports.net

Even being a coach now, I Still do my website!

BUSY GUY!!!

2 JOBS AT ONCE!!!!!

Greetings!

Happy Friday!

I am probably the only person in the area picking Nazareth Football to beat Liberty tonight!

I Have to!

I Would get killed if i picked Liberty!

34-26 Nazareth

Working for Bethlehem School District tonight!

2nd week in a row!

5:45pm!

Fairview Street Entrance!

With BOBBY V!

My buddy!!!

My coaching job going great!

I Love it!!!

Would never think otherwise!!

When you make people's lives better, what can be better!!!!!!

6 days a week!

Mountain games next week!

I Think Dr Riker has it covered!

Lanta Metro don't travel that far.

How are you?

How was your week?

What are you doing all weekend?

Anything fun?

I am great!

Had a great week!

WILL ANNOUNCE THE BIG TICKET AT 11PM TONIGHT!

MIDNIGHT FOR COACH WEAVER EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT!

A TIRED COACH EVERY SATURDAY!!!!!

LOL

Still Announce the Philly news every night too!

Not many phillies games lately.

Next Friday the Weave and Coach Andy is Speaking at the Nazareth HS Pep Rally with me standing up in my wheelchair for the students!!!


Special Shout out to Bob Hartman at Whitehall the athletic Director! Can't wait to we play field hockey there in october so i can see him!
All fans can also LISTEN to the game between Liberty and Nazareth beginning at 6:40 pm on Sunny 1100 WGPA (1100 AM) and wgpasunny1100.com. Once 8:00 hits fans can and will only be able to listen to the game on wgpasunny1100.com. Mike Ventola will be providing the play-by-play with Terry Picone and Jack Logic as game analysts.
Parents -

there are no ACT Tests at the HS this Saturday, 9/13.

Thanks!

Alan Davis
Happy Retirement to Richard T. Mindler Jr. who did so much for me and the radio WGPA SUNNY 1100 AM for many years!! Best Wishes Man!
Please take time to remember all 9-11-01 Victims.

I Remember being in study hall in High School.

GOD BLESS THE USA!

LOVE YA ALL!
Please pray for a high school volleyball player here in the lehigh valley who is suffering from cancer.

It puts life in perceptive.

No doubt it all.

We need to enjoy life!!

If you don't enjoy doing something, GET Out and get in something that you do enjoy!

LIFE IS WAY TOO SHORT TO MOAN AND GROWN ALL THE TIME!!!!
RCN TV FOOTBALL COVERAGE:
Friday, September 12 at 7:00 PM (L) - Nazareth at Liberty and at 10:00 PM Southern Lehigh at Saucon Valley.

Saturday, September 13 at 6:00 PM - Robert Morris at Lafayette College and at 9:30 PM - Parkland at Central Catholic.

The RCN Halftime Show will feature bands from Northampton, Allen, and Liberty High Schools. In addition, there will be a special broadcast of an interview with Allen High School’s new band director, Eric Moser.

Have a great weekend Everybody!

Talk to you on Monday!

COACH WEAVER

No comments: