Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday!

Tuesday September 23, 2014

Greetings!

How are you?

How was your weekend?

What Did you do all weekend?

Monday E-Mail on Tuesday.

School was closed.

My E-Mail Network runs on the Nazareth School District Schedule!

Whats new?

I am great!

Had a great weekend!

Coached in Dallas PA Saturday!

Beautiful scenery!

We won 5-1!

We won Monday night too vs PM West

8-3

5-0 since my speech to them!

I Love my new job!

I Miss EWMI But i love my coaching job!

I Love being around the kids!

A LOT!!!!

Coaching Powderpuff and then Lacrosse Again!!

Please pray for my friend Betty Castle

She was in a car crash

Also, pray for the most beautiful lady in the lehigh valley, my aide DIANA!!

She battling issues.

I Miss her.

PLEASE GET BETTER!!

She has done so much for me!!

Without her,

I Don't think I Could get to the Fitness GYM 3 Days a week.

She made that happen!

Other things too!!!

Friday was Homecoming!

Congrats to Dan Hingston as Homecoming King and Kim Barr as Homecoming Queen for 2014 At Nazareth!

Normally I am not Allowed to talk about my players to the media but Kim is on my Field Hockey Team!

If you noticed, my e-mails gotten smaller

Being a Coach now, I Have to be extremely careful what I Talk about.

HIPPA Laws.

Still do my website!!

Everyday!

New things coming this week!!

Been watching the PA HOUSE!

Cingerette Tax

Stay Tuned!!!

I Love all my duties!

Website

Announcing

Coaching

PA HOUSE

Much more.

Write for the HOME NEWS IN BATH!

Here my latest Article:
MY WEEKLY ARTICLE FOR THE HOME NEWS IN BATH:
By Andy Weaver
The 2014-2015 Nazareth High School Sports Season is midway through the Fall Season. The Blue Eagles played host to Emmaus this past Friday night at Andy Leh Stadium and fell 34-27 to drop to 0-4 and will play at Northampton but the game will be played at Nazareth at 7pm Friday September 26th. The Nazareth Field Hockey Team is 8-3 as they played at home on the 18th with E-Burg South and won 5-0 and then went to Dallas PA on the 20th and had a 5-1 win and then on the 22nd they played Pocono Mountain West and won 11-0 and will have Senior Night on September 24th at 7:30pm vs Parkland and host Northampton at 3pm on the 26th and host Emmaus at 7:30pm on September 30th. The Nazareth Girls Soccer Team is 8-1-1 as they beat Saucon Valley 3-1 on the 18th and will play Northampton at 7:30pm on the 25th and host Emmaus at 4pm on September 29th. The Nazareth Boys Soccer Team is 7-1 as they will play at Northampton at 4pm on the 25th and at home vs Salisbury at 10am on the 27th and at Emmaus on the 29th at 6:30pm and host Pocono Mountain West at 3:45pm on September 30th. The Nazareth Girls Team finished the Regular Season 14-2. The Nazareth Girls Volleyball Team is 7-1 as they beat Pleasant Valley 3-0 on the 17th and played host to the Courtney Diacont Volleyball Tournament on Saturday the 20th where in the Finals of that Tournament beat Liberty and then host Pocono Mountain West on the 22nd and won 3-0 and at E-Burg South on the 25th and at Northampton at 5:30pm on the 26th and at Emmaus at 6:30pm on September 29th. This past week at Nazareth they had Homecoming 2014 and Congrats to Dan Hingston as Homecoming King and Kim Barr as Homecoming Queen for 2014 At Nazareth. For up to the minute Nazareth News check out www.nazarethsports.net.


Back to Announcing the Phillies tonight!

Final week already.

Wow.

Where did the season go?

Have a Wonderful Tuesday!

Talk to you Tomorrow on Wednesday!!

Take Care!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan

COACH WEAVER

No comments: