Friday, April 26, 2013

Adam Bednarik will be back at quarterback for Steelhawks on Saturday night

http://blogs.mcall.com/groller/

FROM KEITH GROLLER


Bethlehem Catholic graduate and current Freedom High assistant football coach Adam Bednarik will be back at quarterback for the Lehigh Valley Steelhawks for their Professional Indoor Football League game against the Richmond Raiders at 7 p.m. Saturday at Stabler Arena.
Bednarik, who suffered a bone chip in his left ankle against Richmond two weeks ago, missed last week's game against Alabama.
He had played remarkably well in the Steelhawks' first four games, completing 96 of 134 passes for 1,019 yards and 17 touchdowns. Even more impressive is that he has thrown just one interception.
 Bednarik's replacement Hunter Wanket played well last Saturday in a 79-77 defeat to Alabama with Bednarik doing everything he can to help Wanket from the sidelines.
Bednarik said the anke still hurts, but it's not going to prevent him from playing.
“I practiced Tuesday and Thursday and tried not to go full-out on it,” Bednarik said on Friday afternoon. “There’s gonna be some pain there and it’s going to nag me. But I have always been someone who plays through injuries if I can. I am extremely competitive. I’ve always been that way. If I can be on the field, I’m going to be on the field.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

あなたが本当にあ
なたの人生の
中で女性を台無しにしたい場合は
今日は彼女の
ハンドバッグを買う


my site; ミュウミュウ 新作