Saturday, August 20, 2011

ROSS NUNAMAKER SAYS THANK YOU!

FROM ROSS NUNAMAKER

Thank you to the resident on North New Street who found my wallet and called the police. Also to officer Koch for heading toward my house and spotting me running up the street frantically trying to find it.

And since I was afraid the wallet fell near where the phone was spotted I got out of the car checked the block, saw nothing, got back to the car, opened the door to find my dog had taken over my front seat, grabbed the leash and the collar broke. Fortunately I quickly got her back to the car and thank you to Tractor Supply who later replaced the defective collar, no receipt required.

Sorry to Lon for standing him up at the Park where we were getting ready for tomorrow’s Thrill on the Hill (be sure to come, tickets at the door, $15, 5 bands, 6+ hours including Craig Thatcher Band, Large Flowerheads, and Little Red Rooster Band with Nazareth’s Kyle Craven on drums – www.nazaretharts.com).

Good rule: even if you have a lot in your hands, don’t leave your phone and wallet on the roof of the car and start driving. Turns out the wallet made it a half mile before flying off and amazingly the phone stayed put until I got to Main and High Street (about a mile and a half) when another person pointed out that I had a phone on the roof of my car – thanks to him as well.

Posted via email from Ross Nunamaker


http://nocnews.blogspot.com/

No comments: