Friday, August 29, 2008

Message from Jody Mac

Our friend and co-worker Jody McDonald went through successful heart surgery on Friday, August 22nd. We're happy to report he is resting and doing well, we're expecting him to be out for several weeks.

We miss you Buddy,

get well soon.


Here's a note from Jody (8/29):

To the hundreds of my fans and friends who have attempted to call me, and the thousands that have attempted to e-mail me, I thank you all very much. As you have probably heard by now, I needed to have quadruple bypass surgery. The procedure to this point has been a success. I now start the process of healing and getting better. This was way too close of a call, and will serve as a wake-up call for me. I am hoping to be back, talking phills pennant race, eagles good September start, and all things philly sports before you know it. Thanks for the support you have shown my show during my absents, and I would appreeeciate it if you continue in that vain.

I would love to reply to everyone individually, but I am just not up to the task. But know, your concern makes the fight I am fighting a little easier everyday.

Talk to you soon...
Jody Mac
Send letters to:
950 ESPN
c/o Jody Mac
One Bala Plaza, Suite 339
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
JodyMac@950ESPN.com

No comments: