Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Judy Swigart is Leaving Nazareth

Breaking News: My Number 1 High School Principal at Nazareth High School Is leaving the area. Got a position as Superattendent at Greater Latrobe Near Pittsburg Near my old area of Johnstown. I Will miss her a lot. She is a special person to me. Her and I Were close and she went to school with my Dad. This brought Tears to my eyes when I Saw this because she is so special in my minds and knowing I Won't see her ever again. It made me emotional. I Am also very happy for her. Closer to her parents. She needs to still root for the Eagles. No steelers stuff. None of that crap...... Go Eagles Mrs Swigart. Judy was the best principal I Ever had and really cared for me! I Wish her the very best. I Don't Blame her for going where the money is. I Would too. She will be very missed...... Especially by me. Termondously!!!!!! She is one of the best!!!!!! She never gets upset. always upbeat...... I Am so happy I Had her as a principal. She helped me through very rough times when Kids were rough my senior year. She helped me through that. She will not be forgotten by me. That for sure. I Hope she will give me her new e-mail address!!!!!!! Her Kids are fortunate to have a sweet loving and caringggg mom!!! I Wish all Moms were like Mrs Swigart because she is the Best!!!!!!!! Great Sense of Humor and a great heart she has!!!!!! On behalf of Myself, Mike Schneider, Victor Lesky, Alan Davis, Mike Roth, Marge Grube and everybody else that cares for this great lady Best of luck in her new position out in Pittsburg..... Don't Ever forget your old buddies back East Mrs Swigart!!!!!!!! We all love ya Mrs Swigart with a Passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: