Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Tuesday!

Wednesday September 5, 2007
Still Coughing. It been 2 weeks now. IT needs to get out of my system. It getting annyoying. It stopping me from doing some fun things because I am just coughing too much. I feel totally normal, just coughing that just won't leave me for somereason, Other than the cough I feel normal. It not cool in class when I am trying to listen and there I am coughing. The new term is off to a great start! All my new classes are going great and will be fun for 18 weeks! All morning classes. No Afternoon classes this term except for Fridays at 3:00pm with LAB. I found out good news, That tutor Tracey changed her mind and is now comming back next week! That makes me very happy because she really knows how to do all the things and extremely help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Met some very nice kids already! Some of the new Girls even know me name from when they were here for 2 weeks way back when! There are 2 girls that keep saying my name everytime they see me in the hallways. Every Single Time. They keep asking me if they could hangout with me. I don't know how to answer them. Saying no might upset them and then don't like me so I really don't want to say no. Maybe this weekend I will break loose and make them happy and hangout. I don't want to everyday though because It takes away all the fun things I like doing like going to FOOTBALL Practice, Watching all the exciting Football games on TV And Listening to my favorite radio people while typing ACCOUNTING Notes on my computer here! Having the Afternoon off everyday, I can get all my ACCOUNTING NOTES Finish during the Afternoon! I really like this term because I can eat LUNCH EVeryday early at 11:30am rather than NOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do alot for myself here, Each night I get out what clothes I want to wear everyday!!!!!! I was digging out the droor last night because I thought we brought back more DARK Jeans than I did. I must be losing my mind. Since my Laundry is only done once a week on Fridays, I have planned a clothing schedule for what I want to wear everyday. I like to wear clothes that looks professional. I don't like shirts that has names on them because that not professional.

I hope you are doing great and having a great week!

Great weather this week!

It warm!

Death to report:

Sunday night at Williamsgrove Speedway here in pa, Billy Kimmel was fatally killed in his race car during a race in his dirt car. He was 27 years old.

Our Deepest symthomy goes out to the entire Kimmel Family.

Much more information on Friday!
Here is my schedule for this term: Mondays: 8:05am to 8:59am Fundamentals of Sales 10:10am to 11:06am Advanced Accounting 2:00pm to 3:00pm PT Therapy Tuesdays: 8:05am to 8:59am Automated Accounting 10:06am to 11:06am Personal Income Tax Class 11:06am to Noon Advanced Accounting LAB 1:00pm to 1:53pm Business Management 2:00pm to 3:00pm PT Therapy Wednesdays: 8:05am to 8:59am Fundamentals of Sales 10:10am to 11:06am Advanced Accounting 1:00pm to 1:53pm Business Management 2:00pm to 3:00pm OT Therapy Thursdays: 8:05am to 8:59am Automated Accounting 10:06am to 11:06am Personal Income Tax 11:06am to Noon Advanced Accounting LAB 1:00pm to 1:53pm Business Management 2:00pm to 3:00pm PT Therapy Fridays: 8:05am to 8:59am Fundamentals of Sales 10:10am to 11:06am Advanced Accounting 1:00pm to 1:53pm Automated Accounting LAB3:03pm to 3:56pm Personal Income Tax LABHere is my schedule for this week: Wednesday: 8am Class 10am Class 1pm Class 3pm Jody Mac 6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic7pm Glen Mac 10:45pm Close Rec Hall Thursday: 8am Class 10am Class 11am LAB 1pm Class 3pm Jody Mac 6pm Football Practice
8pm Glen Mac10:45pm Close Rec Hall Friday: 8am Class 10am Class 1pm Class 3pm LAB 4pm Jody Mac 6pm Football Practice 7pm FOOTBALL ON PCN ON TV And Football on RCN On Big Computer 10:45pm Close Rec Hall 11pm Watch the BIG Ticket on Big Computer Saturday: 10am Listen to 69 Radio Show Noon Jody Mac 1pm Glen Mac 1pm Laffayette Football on Computer

I really hope my High School Football team starts winning.

I won't go home on OCTOBER 12 For Homecomming if we don't start winning.

They need to get their act together and start winning Football games.

I never felt so embarassed to be a Nazareth Grad like last Friday night seeing how terrible they were playing. They were pretty bad last week. I even left early because it was very horrible to watch my own school play the way they did.

I would be very happy to see them go on a winning streak starting this Friday at Parkland! Ever since I started college here in johnstown, they started losing if that means anything. I leave and they went downhill.

There was nobody there last Friday That I knew. All new people. The old fans must be tired of watching them play horrible too.

Let's Go Eagles!!!!!!!! I am the number 1 fan at my high school and start making me proud Boys (All the players and coaches)

We have a new field, that should make them want to win I would think!
PA HOUSE NUMBER 1 FAN! NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail on Friday! Have a Wonderful Week! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Songs of the day: Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life Nomore Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler See you Friday! Peace out! Weave! Over and out Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: