Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday!

Friday September 14, 2007 Another weekend is here! I hope all of you have a great weekend! What will you be doing all weekend? Coat Weather now! You need your coat when you go places. Nomore Summer weather. I am wonderful! Classes are going great! I am doing terrific in all of the classes!!!!!!!!!!!! Thursdays are what it should be like everyday of the week! Classes all day! I Wish it was just more than one day a week! People don't realize but I really love when I am in the classroom learning! I don't like when I am not in no classroom like on Mondays when I only have 2 classes. When I graduate in April, I am hoping to go to a community college in this area called Penn Highlands to see how well I can do! It alot more work but I really think I can do all that work! I like being busy like that! Up there at the community college, we don't have classes everyday. There are somedays when we are completely off for the day. I know that because that what my buddy Jesse Wyant is doing here. He is staying here while attending Community College and he don't go everyday. He have off like every other day. I imagine I would do the same, have a room here and go on a bus to that college bright and early on days I have classes. If everything works out this weekend, I will get to go to 2 Different Football Games in 1 weekend! Saturday the Rec Hall is taking us to a High School Game! Westmont at Johnstown! It's an Afternoon game and we leave at 12:30pm! I am alittle worried about going with no attendent because what happens i need to go to the bathroom? I don't usually go when we are on trips but there always a first time for everything. I sure hope I won't have to go while I am there! All my attendents have family plans at home on Saturday. I am also worried about Dinner because the game won't be over to 4:30pm and by the time we get back, Dinner in the Cafeteria will be over. I can't go all night without eating. Sunday the 6th grade Football team Are trying desperately to get transportation for me to get me to their 4:00pm Game at Westmont Middle School!!!!!!!! They have talked to some staff members here over the phone and they are working on it very fast for this Sunday, For that, I won't need no attendent because the coaches and the parents have agreed to help me with everything like getting food at the concession Stand! Busy Weekend for me! My buddy Gary Laubach is on PCN Statewide Tonight at 7pm with Parkland at Freedom Football Game!!!!! I hope Gary gives a shout out to me on Statewide TV! I would really enjoy that! He is on here in this area every Monday at NOON With Laffayette Football on FOX SPORTS NET PITTSBURG!!!! I watched last week! I have made a lot of new friends this term which are Girls! Very nice Girls here this term as well in General, Great Boys too! I don't hangout with anybody because of my busy schedule with Classes, Football Practices, Special Olympics and all my favorite TV And Radio people! My friend Carla wants me to come hang out with her but I just don't have the time. I will have to find the time. Football Weekend! Perfect Weather for Football too! No Special Olympics this weekend. They have a fundraiser at a Elementery school in Conemaugh Valley. Special Olympics will return next Sunday September 23rd at a special time from 1pm to 3pm! Football Practice was fun all week on Monday and Wednesday! They Practice again Tonight from 5:30pm to 7:30pm. Next Week they practice from 5:30pm to 7:30pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday! They only got 4 games left. Hard to Believe. Where did the summer go? Top Games this Weekend in Football: High School: Central 17 Nazareth 14 Freedom 33 Parkland 30 in Overtime Whitehall 41 Liberty 28 Wilson 21 Catasqua 7 College: Lehigh 41 Princeton 31 Laffayette 24 Penn 21 Michigan 34 Notre Dame 31 NFL: NY Jets 27 Baltimore 21 New England 44 San Diego 33 Steelers 23 Bills 0 Eagles 28 Washington 27 Those are my picks! Here is my weekend schedule: Friday September 14: 4pm Jody Mac 6pm Football Practice 8pm Watch the Parkland at Freedom Football on PCN And on RCN 9:30pm Watch the Liberty at Whitehall Football on RCN 10:45pm Close Rec Hall 11pm Watch the Big Ticket on WFMZ Saturday September 15: 10am Listen to 69 sports show on wfmz.com Noon Jody Mac 12:30pm GO To the Westmont at Johnstown HS Football Game 6pm Watch Lafayette Football on RCN 9pm Watch Grove City at Wilmington Football on PCN 9:30pm Watch the Catty at Wilson Football on RCN 10:45pm Close Rec Hall Sunday September 16: 10am Jody Mac 1pm Watch the Phillies at Mets Baseball Game on CW57 3pm GO To the 6th Grade Football Game 8pm Watch the San Diego at New England Football Game on NBC 10:45pm Close Rec Hall COOL INFORMATION HERE: September 2: Last Regular Episdode of Star Trek September 5: First Gas Pump is delivered to a gasoline dealer in 1985 September 6: Jeff Foxworthy is bored 1958. September 8: First Miss Amercia Crowded in 1921. September 12: Paul Walker is born in 1973 September 15: Wilbur Wright makes his first airplane flight in 1904 September 18: Lance Armstrong is borned in 1971 September 19: Jimmy Fallon is borned in 1974. September 20: AT@T Splits into three companies in 1995. September 24: First Factory built Ford Model T Is completed in 1908 September 25: Catherine Jones was borned in in 1969 September 26: Serena Williams was born in 1981 September 29: First Football Game is telecast in color in 1951. My upcomming trips: Tuesday Horseback Riding Friday the 20th HS Football Thursday the 27: Smores Friday the 28th HS Football PA HOUSE NUMBER 1 FAN! THE PA HOUSE WILL RETURN ON SEPTEMBER 24TH! CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THE PA HOUSE AGAIN! Thursday night I went to the Dance and Danced with Girls! That was fun! Wonderful news to report: That NFL Football Player from the Buffalo Bills Kevin Everitt was moving his hands and legs on Tuesday night! That is a good sign that he might walk again! Let's hope so! He might never play Football again but that not what counts, What counts is to Walk Again! Life comes before Sports! Let's hope for the best for him. I saw the collision on ESPN. That was one heck of a hit on the field last Sunday. He is lucky to even be living! I would like to wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wishes to KIM GUILITTA. She is one of my attendents to is a very caring and loving person who would do about anything for anniversity! She is a great person to me and don't know what I would ever do without her!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it the best one ever!!!!!!! NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail on Monday! Have a Wonderful Weekend! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Songs of the day: Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life Nomore Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH GRAIG MCHAWLIK KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler See you Monday! Peace out! Weave! A full Football recap on Monday Morning! Over and out Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: