Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday!

Friday September 21, 2007 Fun Weekend comming up for me! Tonight at 6pm we the Rec Hall are going to the Richland at Johnstown HS Football Game at Johnstown High School! That will be fun! It will be cold!! We will have to dress Warm! On Sunday at 12:45pm the 6th Grade Football Coach is comming to pick me up in his car and take me to his house to eat A very delicious Lunch, Turkey, Mashed Potatoes and Stuffing!!! I get to eat actual Food for once!!!!!!! Then watch the first 2 quarters of the Pittsburg Steelers Game on TV! Then around 3:00pm he will push me in my manual chair that I am borrowing down to the Football Stadium to watch the 6th grade play their 4:00pm game and then the coach will bring me back to the center after the game is over! They are really excellent people going out of their way to come get me! It will be good to get out for the afternoon. I work alittle too hard for too long of time sometimes and makes the brain go bananas. I am excited! I am wonderful! All my classes are wonderful! I am enjoying all my classes! In some classes, I am ahead of other people! This been a busy week for me! We had Football Practice 2 nights in a row this week Wednesday and Thursday! Next week will be busy too as on Thursday next week we are going to make smores and then next Friday an High School Football Game with the Rec Hall! What are you doing this weekend? I hope you will have as much fun as me! I get to go to 2 games in 1 weekend!!!!!!!!!! No Slingbox again. My brother ordered a new power adapter but it takes up to a week to get it. I will have to wait until atlease Wednesday. I still can watch Gary Laubach to do the Laffayette Football Game but not until Noon on Monday when it is on Fox Sports Pittsburg! My Football Picks for this weekend: Johnstown 21 Richland 14 Nazareth 44 Dieruff 0 Easton 28 Whitehall 21 Liberty 14 Emmaus 13 Pitt. CC. 28 Woodland Hills 21 State College 34 Altoona 33 (OT) Freedom 28 Central 21 College Picks: Laffayette 18 Princeton 14 Lehigh 48 VMI 21 Penn State 38 Michigan 35 (OT) Syracuse 14 Louisville 13 NFL Picks: Eagles 28 Detriot 21 NYGiants 44 Washington 28 Dallas 17 Chicago 7 Tenn. 21 New Orleans 7 GO BLUE EAGLES TONIGHT AT DIERUFF! Dieruff is pretty bad, If we don't beat Dieruff tonight, there is no HOPE At all. If we lose to one of the worse teams tonight, they might of well pack their bags and call it a year if we don't beat a team like Dieruff tonight. I can't stand being 0-4. We need to win!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is my weekend schedule: Friday September 21: 8am Class 10am Class 1pm LAB 3pm LAB 4pm Jody Mac 6:15pm Go to the Richland at Johnstown HS. Football Game 10:30pm Close REC HALL/GYM Saturday September 22: 10am 69 sports show 10am Jody Mac Noon Watch Syracuse at Louisville on ESPN 3:30pm Watch Penn State at Michigan on ABC 10:30pm CLOSE REC HALL/GYM Sunday September 23: 10am Jody Mac 10am Glen Mac 1pm Leave to watch the Westmont 6th Grade Team play their 4:00 Game 8pm Watch Football on NBC 10:30pm Close REC HALL/GYM News and Notes: O.J. Simpson is free on Bail and is out of Prison on Wednesday. Ed Wade is the NEW GENERAL MANGER For the Houston Astros! Ed was the former Phillies GM. Speaking of the Phillies, they won 6 in a row and now loss 2 in a row. Only 9 more days. Let's Go Phillies! Thursday night I went to the Dance! That was fun! I am working all weekend! Alone too!!!!!!! NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail on Monday! Have a Wonderful Weekend! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Songs of the day: Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life Nomore Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH GRAIG MCHAWLIK KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler See you Monday! Peace out! Weave! A full Football recap on Monday Morning! Monday the PA HOUSE Comes back on the air! 1:00pm on Monday! I will be watching! I am excited for the PA HOUSE! I missed it all summer! Over and out Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: