Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday!

Friday September 28, 2007
I never have an opportunity to start my e-mails with some real enjoyable songs!
Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cryChasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life Nomore Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful
Do you like any of them????
Was supposed to go to the Johnstown High School Football Game tonight (Friday) but I am not going.
For a good reason however,
I found out Wednesday night at Football Practice that tonight (Friday) the team is having a small party over at the fields!
The first hour from 5:30pm to 6:30pm will be practice.
Then the 2nd hour from 6:30pm to 7:30pm will be party hour for the players, coaches and parents with snacks including cake, cookies, chips and all the other good goodies!!!!!!!
I can't give up the word ''Food'' When I hear the word ''Food'' I am there!!!!!!!!
My Wheelchair worked totally normal all week and now today (Friday) it not working again. I woked up this morning only 3 bars when there should be 5 bars. I don't understand this thing. It is totally weird.
Thursday night we went to make SMORES And Hot Dogs at a local park! It was a fun trip! On the way back, I felt alittle sick and almost threw up.
I hope I am not gettiing sick again. I am coughing again. I hope it don't mean anything. I don't need to be sick for 3 weeks again like last time.
My next trip home is on October 12 for Homecomming!
I have a problem though. I have a 3:00 class on Fridays and I don't want to ruin my Perefect Attendence.
I am in a tough situation.
I wish my Monday Schedule would be on Friday because on Mondays I am done at 11:00am. Why can't that be on Fridays????? I don't have no afternoon classes all week except on Fridays. What a weird day to have classs... Don't the school know people go home on Fridays?????????????
Final Weekend of the 2007 Baseball Season!
Can the Phillies finally get in the playoffs this year?
Let's Hope!
The Phillies are tied for the NL East!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you have an excellent weekend!
What will you be doing all weekend?
Only in the 70's this weekend.
I am wonderful!
Had a great week!
All my classes are going great!
Thursdays are how it should be everyday, classes nonstop!
I wish it was more than just 1 time a week!
Barry Bonds played his last ever HOME Game Thursday night for the San Fransciso. He will not be back next year.
Bishop MCCort High School signed a new contract with Point Stadium to play for the next 4 years at Point Stadium with Soccer and Football!
Football Picks this weekend:
High School:Northampton 33 Parkland 28Nazareth 28 Whitehall 27 (OT)Freedom 21 Allen 0Pennbury 17 North Penn 14Selinsgrove 44 Berwick 31Bishop MCCort 21 Richland 17Westmont 28 Bishop Carroll 14
College:Lehigh 28 Harvard 21Muhlenburg 34 Johns Hopskins 21Penn State 21 Illinois 14
NFL:Steelers 35 Arizona 21NY Jets 33 Buffalo 14Eagles 28 N.Y. Giants 14New England 30 Cincinnati 20
Here is my weekend schedule:Friday September 28:8am Class10am Class1pm LAB3pm LAB4pm Jody Mac5:30pm Football Practice until 6:30pm and then party from 6:30pm to 7:30pm7:30pm Watch Northampton at Parkland HS Football on Computer7:30pm Listen to Richland at Bishop Carroll HS Football on 850am Radio10:45pm Close Rec Hall/Gym11pm Watch the BIG TICKET On WFMZ
Saturday September 29:10am 69 Sports ShowNoon Jody Mac12:30pm Listen to HS Football on 850am Radio1pm Glen MacWatch College Football All Day on ABC, ESPN And other networks4pm Watch the Phillies Baseball Game on FOX7pm Watch Lafayette Men Soccer on RCN: Lehigh at Lafayette9pm Watch the PCN Game of the week on PCN: Selinsgrove at Berwick10:45pm Close Rec Hall/Gym
Sunday September 30:10am Jody Mac2pm Special Olympics4pm Watch the final outs of the 2007 Phillies season on CW578pm Watch the Eagles at NY Giants NFL Football Game on NBC10:45pm Close Rec Hall/Gym
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail on Monday!
Have a Wonderful Weekend!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH GRAIG MCHAWLIK KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler
See you Monday!
Peace out!
Weave!
A full Football recap on Monday Morning!
Sunday is SPECIAL OLYMPICS!
2PM TO 4PM!
I WILL BE THERE!
A Full Special Olympics Recap on Monday!
Over and out Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ed said...

Not too sharp on the football picks there, Andy.

I would suggest not picking against North Penn until the play Liberty in the Eastern Final. (Okay, assuming they are both undefeated in 3 weeks, maybe you could pick Neshaminy in that game).