Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wednesday!

Wednesday July 25, 2007
I AM LATE WITH THIS E-MAIL!!! VERY LATE...
I APPOLOGIZE FOR BEING LATE!
IT BEEN A BUSY WEEK!
I FOUND OUT GOOD NEWS LAST NIGHT FROM EMILY, THERE IS A 12 YEAR OLD TOURNAMENT NEXT WEEK YET!!!!!!!!!! A EXTRA WEEK OF BASEBALL! RIGHT INTO AUGUST!
This has been a busy but very fun week!
I am wored out and it only Wednesday! Monday Night was Altoona Curve, Tuesday all day was the Veterans Conference in the gym and Little League Baseball all week for the FINAL WEEK FOR ME FOREVER. Don't forget that either Today or Thursday I will be in the newspaper here in Johnstown in the Tribune Democrat with the 11 year old West Surburban Baseball Team!The 7 day 8 year old Tournament is going well! Great Games Sofar and Great Umpires! Games everyday this week, even on Sunday!!!!!! I am enjoying it all week as much as possible so we can end this PERFECT Season on a happy and enjoyable End. August 11th is the Baseball Picnic! I will be there!
I am doing Wonderful!!!!!!!
Classes are going great! I got a 92 percent on a BIG Test in Intermediate Accounting that was worth 175 points!!!!!!!!!!A Big Fat A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also in that same class on another paper, I got a 100 on that!!!!!!! Did you know I was ever that smart? I didn't even know myself!
A pretty great week you can say!
Monday Night we went to an Altoona Curve Baseball Game. They lossed 10-2. I had a HOT SAUSAGE And also Chocolate Ice Cream. It a long ride out there and Back. I hate long rides because I get motion sickness very easy. It was Dog Night. Bring your pet to the Ballpark. I don't know why you would want to such a thing. You can't enjoy the game, hearing dogs barking and pooping all over the place and then they have to clean it.
It was a fun night! It was a All Women Night! I went with my attendent Barb and my Boss Sally White! 2 women! We left at 5:15pm and did not get back until 11:30pm and went to bed because I had to wake up Tuesday morning to walk very important in to the Gtm!
2 fun things back to back in less than 14 hours. I am whipped out right now. Tuesday Night I sure slept like a baby! I was beat!
Tuesday at 7:45 to 8:30am I had to stay by the Lobby Door to greet important people as they came in and then at 8:30am i sat in the gym to 10:30am listening to speeches and then went back again at 2:00pm to 4:00 for more speeches. A very Tiring Day but very intresting!!!!! All kinds of Veterans speaking about their adventures in Iraq. Congressman John Murtha did not come as they did a video conference on the screen. There were 5 State House people here. I told them How much I watch the PA HOUSE And how I never miss it! I am amazed on how long I sat in the gym on Tuesday. You know me, I can't sit too long. I have to be moving.
Did you hear about the one coach dieing on the Field in a Baseball Game on Sunday out west?
A minor league baseball coach died less than an hour after he was hit on the head by a batted ball during a Texas League game, the Tulsa World newspaper reported on Monday.Tulsa Drillers hitting coach Mike Coolbaugh, 35, was standing in foul territory as first base coach when he was struck by a line drive off the bat of Tulsa designated hitter Tino Sanchez in Sunday's game against the Arkansas Travelers just outside Little Rock, Arkansas.
How Terrible was that. My heart goes out to his family.
My Schedule for the rest of this week:
Wednesday:10am Class11am Class2pm Class3pm Class6pm Baseball Game8pm Baseball Game
Thursday:11am Class3pm Class6pm Baseball Game8pm Baseball Game
Friday:10am Class11am Class2pm Class6pm Baseball Game8pm Baseball Game
Saturday:Watch Little League GamesWork in Rec Hall
Sunday:WATCH Little League Games for the FINAL TIME EVERWork in Rec Hall
PA HOUSE NUMBER 1 FAN!
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!!!!!!!!!!!
Another E-mail on Friday!
Have a Wonderful Wednesday and Thursday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Songs of the day: Chasing Cars What hurts the Most HurtWho Says you can't go home Bad Day Suddenly I seeBreathe 2am How to Save a Life It My LifeNomore Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful
The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONSDEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe SchneiderFrank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler
Take Care until Wednesday!
Over and Out until Wednesday!
A Full Little League UPDATE On Wednesday!
See you on Wednesday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network!
Thanks for visiting the Andy Weaver E-mail Network and BE Sure to come back again!
Weave!

No comments: