Monday, July 09, 2007

Monday!

Monday July 9, 2007 24,000 People are sleeping in this morning with no jobs to go. I really feel Bad for those who are laid off starting today. It don't look like the PA House and Senate are taking it too serious. They only worked 2 hours on Friday and Saturday and Saturday. They need to be working nonstop in my opinion. Good Monday Morning! How are you? How was your weekend? What did you do all weekend? Did you stay cool all weekend? It was a Hot weekend!!!!!! It almost got to 90 Degrees! I am not a big Fan of the Heat It gives me trouble breathing. Sometimes when I come into this building from the outside, I can't breathe for about 2-4 minutes. The Air Pollution in this building is awful. I know many other people are complaining too. I am not the only one. It like take your breath away when you first enter the building. I am Doing Great! All my Classes are going Great! Enjoying all 4 of my Classes! I worked in all 4 Books this weekend here in my room constantly here in my room! I also worked in the Rec Hall! Kids were very well behaved!!! I had a Wonderful Weekend! Watched the PA House all weekend! Still no Budget yet. lots of people are without jobs today. There were only 2 Little League Baseball Games all weekend. Only 2. Friday Night there was a 6:00pm Baseball Game! I was there watching! It was a good game! Saturday There was a 10:00am Girls Softball Game! A Early Morning game! That was the only game all day on Saturday. I finally got to see Emily on Saturday! She umpired the 10:00am Softball Game since it not part of the tournament! They been having her go everywhere umpiring games. everywhere in the area. She told me it a hit or miss right now until the 17th. Then on the 17th our very own Tournaments starts. She did tell me there are Girls Softball Games at 6:00pm This Thursday Night and Friday Night! I think I burned my throat at Lunch on Saturday. I was eating Hot Sausage and I think it was a bit too hot for my throat. My throat still hurts from it. Busy Week this week. Wednesday We are going Swimming at the Windber Pool. I am alittle nervious about going under. Thursday at 12:45pm I have an Doctor Appointment to clip my toe nails. I am hoping to be back for my 3:00 class on Thursday. It longer to wait for Security to come pick us up than it is with the doctor. Sometimes it takes forever to wait for Security. Last Time I went we had to come right back because they forgot a referral. This week is All Star Week in Major League Baseball! This year it is held in San Francisio! Home Run Derby Tonight at 8pm! Game on Tuesday Night at 8pm on Fox! My Week Schedule: Monday: 10am Class 11am Class 2pm Class 3pm Class 8pm Watch the Home Run Derby on ESPN Tuesday: 11am Class 8pm Watch the 2007 All Star Baseball Game on Fox 9:30pm Martin Creek at Limeport Baseball on RCN TV Wednesday: 10am Class 11am Class 2pm Class 3pm Class 5:15pm Swimming at Windber Pool Thursday: 11am Class 12:45pm Doctor Appointment 3pm Hopefully be back for Class 6pm Girls Softball Friday: 10am Class 11am Class 2pm Class 3pm Work in Rec Hall with Sally White 6pm Girls Softball Saturday: Work in the Rec Hall with Sally White Relax all day Baseball or Softball TBA Sunday: Work in the Rec Hall with Sally White Relax all day Wednesday at 5:15pm I am going Swimming with Sally White! I hope I don't Drown in the water!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Sally won't leave me alone in the water!!!!!!! First Time ever going Swimming!!!!!!!!!!!! Friday Night I watched the Blue Mountain All Star Game on RCN4 Which was a wonderful Game and a very good Donation to Dream Come True! I am glad to report that with the replay last Monday Night of the 2006 Dream Come True Telethon on RCN4 They raised a lot of money!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some Activities here at H.G.A.: REC HALL ACTIVITIES FOR JULY: July 10: Flight 93 Crash Site July 11 5pm Swimming at Windber Pool July 12: Great Allegheny Passage Trail July 15: Motorcycle Hill-Climbs July 15: American Music at the Band Shell July 17: Water Ski July 18: Water Ski July 19: Water Ski July 22: Polka Music at the Band shell July 23: Walk through Grandview Cemetery July 24: Horseback Riding July 25 5pm Altoona Curve Baseball July 26 Hike Down the Incline Plane July 28 Races at Jennerstown Speedway July 29 Band shell Concert-Christian Music July 31 Hike to Beam Rock and Flat Rock August 1: Walk Through Stackhouse Park August 2: Smores at Quemahonong Lake REC HALL MOVIES IN JULY July 10-12 Bridge to Terabit era July 13-16 Pride July 17-19 Shooter July 20-23 Black Snake Moan July 24-26 Astronaut Farmer July 27-30 Premotion July 31-August 2 The Hills Have Eyes 2 August 3 to August 5 The Contractor Saturday Night the N.Y. Mets and Houston Astros played a 5 hour and 9 Minutes Baseball Game that went 17 innings. Boy, was that one heck of a long game. Another E-Mail on Wednesday! Have a Wonderful Monday and Tuesday! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Songs of the day: Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life Nomore Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful All of them are wonderful songs and are relaxing too! Cambria County Special Olympics had a CAR WASH On Saturday in Westmont to raise money! I hope they had a wonderful day! They sure had great Weather on Saturday!!!!! I can't wait to August when they come back here to H.G.A. To start Volleyball!!!!! It won't be long now!!!!!!!!!!!! Time is speeding by!!!!! It amazing that we are on July 9th already. Half of Summer gone already. PA House Number 1 Fan! Nazareth High School Number 1 Fan! The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Take Care until Wednesday! Over and Out until Wednesday! Weave! Stay Tuned for updates on this very serious Budget Situation.............. If news breaks, I will send out a Breaking News E-mail to break whatever the news might be.......

No comments: