Saturday, July 28, 2007

Saturday!

Hey Everybody!

Another Weekend!

Baseball Weekend!

Final Weekend of Games!!!!!!

Games all Weekend!!!!!!!

I will be at all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you?

How was your week?

I Am Wonderful!

Classes are going great!

I am in Johnstown All Weekend!

August 12th is when Special Olympics will be back!

My Weekend Schedule:

Saturday:
10:00am Baseball Game
Noon Baseball Game
2:30pm POLKFEST 2007 AT THE WESTGATE MALL ON RCN4
Work in Rec Hall

Sunday:
Noon Baseball Game
2pm Baseball Game
4pm Baseball Game-Last Game of 2007
Working in the Rec Hall All Night
8:00pm 7th Heaven

What are you doing all weekend?

Another E-Mail on Sunday Night!

Check Back on Sunday Night!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan!

PA House Number 1 Fan!

7th Heaven at 8:00pm Sunday Night!

I will work in the Rec Hall All Weekend!

Througout the weekend, I will work on my Accounting Stuff!

I will also be at the Little League Fields watching Games all weekend on this FINAL Weekend of Baseball.

Have A Great Weekend!

See you Sunday Night!

Stay Cool this Weekend!

Take Care!

Over and Out!

Later,

Weave!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: