Thursday, July 05, 2007

Thursday!

Friday July 6, 2007

Big Problem in Harrisburg

Still no Budget in placed.

Starting Monday Thousands of State Workers will be without Jobs. 3,400 people will be staying home on Monday if the State House don't strike with a budget this Weekend.

The PA House returns this morning at 11am and will most likely be in session All Weekend Long.

I will be watching the PA House the whole time they are in session all weekend!

A Full report on Monday on my E-Mail!

Hopefully when we talk on Monday, We will have a Budget!

Let's Pray!

They did take the 4th of July off on Wednesday. In My Opinion they should of been working all day on Wednesday.

This is not the time to take a day off. They need to be working everyday until they come up with an Budget.

This is my 9th year watching the PA House and I have never seen anything like this ever in my life!

Never, Do I remember going into the 2nd Week of July without a Budget.

Education, Transportation and Pay Raise are 3 topics that is stopping the Budget from happening right now.

Stay Tuned for further updates on this very serious crisis we are in.

Many State Workers will not be happy on Monday when they can't go to work. They all lose money.

If you are bored at home, Make Sure you turn PCN On and see the legislators at Work!

I am in Baseball Withdrawl this week.

I missed Tuesday night because of going to Fireworks.

I wish I would of never missed Tuesday's Game.

Now, I don't know when they are playing.

There weren't nobody over there Wednesday or on Thursday.

I got all dressed on Thursday Night ready to go to a Baseball Game and when I went over there there were nobody there.

I hate not knowing when the next night of games are. I don't like not knowing. I wish there was a website or some contact person or something. 3 nights in a row with no ball.

Games this Weekend:
Friday at 6pm Baseball
Saturday at 10am Girls Softball

Only 2 games this whole weekend.

I worked in my Accounting Book Thursday Night.

I stayed in my room all night long to watch the PA House!

When the PA House in session, You know I am in my room! I never miss a minute!!!!!!

I got my 100 Bucks for being in the Film and alrady got it Cashed at Giant Eagle! Now I am 100 Dollars Richer!

Monday I got a Haircut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Attendent gave me a Haircut on Monday Morning!!!!!

It looks Great!!!!! They did an excellent Job!!!!!!

That was my First ever Haircut away from Home!!!!!!!

I was nervious but they really did a great job!

This been the most easiest week in classes my whole time I been here.

Only 3 classes Monday, 1 Class Tuesday, Off on Wednesday, 1 class on Thursday and Today Friday will only have 1 Class at 2pm.

I hate when I am not in the Classroom.

You might not think so but I love going to classes and I love having all this paperwork that I have!!!!!!

I am a hard worker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched the New RCN Sports Talk Show Thursday Night! A Wonderful new show hosted by Chris Michael!

Also watched the Jolly Joe Timmer Show!

Tonight at 10pm will watch the Tri Countyl Star Game, Hopefully my buddy Gary Laubach will say hi to me!

Saturday Night will watch the Nascar Race at Daytona!

How are you?

How was your Week?

How was your 4th of July?

What did you do on your Day off Wednesday? Did you have a picnic somewhere and did you eat a lot?

I had a great Holiday! I worked in my Accounting Book when I was in my Room on the 4th of July! That is how Dedicated of a student I am! Working on a Holiday!

My Weekend Schedule:

Friday:
11am PA House
2pm Class
Relax all Night
Work in the Rec Hall
Watch the PA House
6:00pm Baseball Game

Saturday:
10:00am Girls Softball Game
Relax all Day
Work in the Rec Hall
Baseball Game I hope there is one
Watch the PA House

Sunday:
Watch the PA House
Relax all Day
Work in the Rec Hall

Songs of the day:
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most
Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
Nomore Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful

PA House Number 1 Fan!

I miss the Special Olympics on Sundays.

My SUNDAYS Are not the Same without the Olympics!

I never miss a minute of the PA House!!!!!!

A Full Little League Baseball Report on Monday!!!!!!!

R.I.P.
COURTNEY DIACONT
GRANDMA WEAVER
JAMIE LINTZ
JOHN VUKOVCICH
KRISTEN
BENNY PARSONS
DEREK KEHOE
JOSH HANCOCK
Joe Schneider
Frank Klepeisz
Mary Mutchler

Another E-Mail on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take Care until Monday!

Over and Out until Monday!

Stay Tuned for more UPDATES ON THIS CRISIS THAT THE PA HOUSE IS HAVING ON THE PA BUDGET.........................

No comments: