Saturday, December 22, 2012

Congratulations Tommy Malone, a friend of local basketball

http://blogs.mcall.com/groller/ FROM KEITH GROLLER One of the key guys on the Stellar Construction "Catch A Rising Star" basketball staff every July is Central Catholic graduate Tommy Malone. I couldn't get through those five days without Tommy and his willingness to help out no matter the situation, whether it be getting me scores or fixing my laptop. He's one of the gems that make the Stellar one of my favorite events all year. Well, Tommy got married to a lovely young lady, the former Erinn Hess. The wedding was Friday night at St. Thomas More. I hear it was wonderful. Below is a picture of them, courtesy of Tom's father, Joe. Here's wishing them a great holiday season and many, many years of health and happiness as a couple. And, here's hoping that the new Mrs. Malone will still let Tom spend part of his summer at Cedar Beach because the Stellar wouldn't be the same without him.

No comments: