Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Tuesday!

Wednesday May 5, 2008
Greetings!
How are you this morning?
I am a little Tired.
These 10:00pm Phillies Games are a KILLER.
Thank God Only 1 more late game tonight! (Wednesday)
Monday night I stayed awaked to 1:00am in the morning ANNOUNCING THE PHILLIES GAME!
Tuesday night I stayed awaked to 12:30am in the morning ANNOUNCING THE PHILLIES GAME!
Some Late nights the last couple nights!
These Late Games are no fun. I feel like a DORM COUNSELOR When they work that 11:00pm to 7:00am Shift!
I called B Dorm last night at HGA And addressed all the counselors with a Sweet message!!!!!
Still waiting to hear from Carol Mackel about a job!
As I am typing this e-mail, I am listening to 96 KEY!
Warm Weather is Back!
I hope it is here to stay!
I am great!
Having a great week!
I been watching the PA HOUSE All week!
Very Interesting topics they are talking about!
Some Topics: Prescription Drugs, Cyber Schools and Fighting Blight
I never miss a minute!!!!!
The Little League Baseball in Johnstown are sending me TAPES Of All their Games!
I really think that pretty cool of them to do!!!!
Do you know, my team still have not won a game ever since I left. I think it funny!
$4.00 Dollars for Gas in Allentown. It getting crazy in this world. A Ripoff for Gas!
Friday starts the PA RIVILARY IN HOCKEY BETWEEN THE FLYERS-PENGUINS!
I am in a toughg situation, Who do I want to win?
GO PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, Flyers Fans!
I can't watch none of the games however.
The games are on Verses and RCN And Service Electric here in my area don't carry that channel on their channel lineup. ''Verses'' Many Flyers Fans will not be happy when they realize they can't watch the Hockey Games! No if I was in Johnstown, I would be able to watch them!
I miss Seeing GIRLS!
They are e-mailing me on MYSPACE Everyday however!
I feel like I am on Retirement, being on my computer all day! I feel like I am 67 years old!
Nazareth Girls Softball Cliniched their division with a win over Easton last night!!!!!
Nazareth Track and Field GIRLS Team is underfeated!!!!!
What have you been doing this week?
Anything Special?
Happy Birthday to Larry Anderson!!!!!!!!!!!! Larry is my Phillies Partner!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday to my Dad!!!!! His Birthday is on Thursday!
HGA Went Fishing last night!
I hope Students got something!
I heard HGA Going to a PIRATES BASEBALL GAME!
Very Expensive!
I thought the school was saving money but I guess not, since they are going to a PIRATES GAME!
I was fighting last summer to go one of them and the school told me it too far away and the money.
I am Surprise they are going this Summer!
Monday night went to a Nazareth Girls Soccer Game!
Tuesday night went to a Nazareth Baseball Game!
Thursday and Saturday 2 Nazareth Baseball Games!
It not the same though as Little League.
I miss being in the DUGOUT.
I don't get to be in the Dugout in this area.
SCHEDULE:WEDNESDAY MAY 7: 9am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11am PA HOUSE 1pm Glen Mac 6pm WOMEN TENNIS ON BTN 7pm BASEBALL ON ESPN: CLEVELAND AT NY YANKEES 9:30pm PHILLES BASEBALL ON COMCAST STAY AWAKE TO 12:30AM
THURSDAY MAY 8: 9am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm Glen Mac 3:30pm PHILLES BASEBALL ON COMCAST 4pm BASEBALL: BECAHI AT NAZARETH 6pm RCN SPORTS ON RCN4 7:30pm JOLLY JOE TIMMER SHOW ON RCN4
FRIDAY MAY 9: 9am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT NOON SOFTBALL ON BTN 1pm Glen Mac 2:30pm SOFTBALL ON BTN 5pm SOFTBALL ON BTN 7pm BASEBALL ON MY 9: NY YANKEES AT DETRIOT TIGERS 10pm PHILLIES BASEBALL ON COMCAST
SATURDAY MAY 10: 9am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 9am WGPA SATURDAY 10am Jody Mac 11am 69 SPORTS 1pm SOFTBALL ON BTN 3pm INDY 500 QUALIFYING ON ABC 2pm BASEBALL: NORTHAMPTON AT NAZARETH 7pm IRONPIGS BASEBALL ON WFMZ 7:30pm NASCAR RACE AT DARLIGHTON SC ON FOX
SUNDAY MAY 11: 10am KEITH GROLLER 1pm BASEBALL ON CW11: REDS AT METS 4pm BASEBALL ON CW57: PHILLIES AT GIANTS 8pm BASEBALL ON ESPN: BOSTON AT MINNESOTA
Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Friday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim
GO FLYERS!
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!
See you Friday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Friday Everybody!
BASEBALL REPORT ON Friday!
Take Care!!!!!!
ENJOY THE WEATHER!!!
PA HOUSE RECAP ON FRIDAY!
Weave!

No comments: