Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday!

Friday May 30, 2008
GOVERNOR ED RENDELL E-MAILED ME ON THURSDAY!
ABOUT MY GRANDFATHER.
THAT WAS A FAST RESPONSE.
HE WANTS ME TO COME TO THE PA HOUSE AND BE HONORED!!!!
Hey, Good Morning!
It's Friday!
Sorry, about being LATE Again
It been a really BAD Week for me.
My Grandfather is still in the hospital
Back Surgery
He is still not doing well.
He can't move at all.
It's Scary.
I went to visit.
Iyt felt weird going into a hospital.
My whole body got real stiffed.
My face got all red.
I really don't like hospitals.
Attendent Care is better.
A Different Guy came this morning.
He reminds me of my Accounting teacher Mr. Stuft.
Same Size and same voice! Maybe Mr. Stuft has a Twin.
I have a woman name Linda at NIGHTIME. 4PM TO 6PM
She lives 5 minutes from my house!
I stll been trying to reach the Rec Hall.
I really want to talk to them.
I am dialing the same number. I keep getting the Answering Machine.
A lot of Girls are still calling me on my cell phone!!!!!!
They call me when I am on TV Announcing and when I am on the Air, I am not allowed to pick up the phone.
I really been busy Announcing all week!!!!!!!!
The last 3 nights at Coplay High School Baseball been the craziest 3 nights of my whole Announcing Career. All those games never ends. They took forever!!! Whitehall won the championship!!!!!!Last E-Mail of May!
Last day most of you have to work this month of May!
June is this weekend!
It is really hard to believe June already.
What are you doing this weekend?
Are you enjoying the Warm weather?
I am doing good!
Still recovering from Tuesday's 5 hour and 54 minute Baseball game - the longest in my 9 year announcing career! Couldn't even run to the bathroom!
PA HOUSE Returns at 1pm on Monday!
Every Week in June!
I will be watching every minute of it and will be honored in June on the House Floor!
I been watching the PA HOUSE For 9 years!
They never had somebody so young watching them!
Attendent Care services at my house are going great!
Everybody is Nice!
Mondays through Fridays!
Another busy Announcing weekend this weekend!
ANNOUNCING SCHEDULE FOR THIS WEEKEND:FRIDAY:7pm PHILLIES BASEBALL ON COMCAST
SATURDAY:NOON GIRLS SOFTBALL ON ESPN2PM GIRLS SOFTBALL ON ESPN7PM PHILLIES BASEBALL ON CW57
SUNDAY:1:30PM PHILLIES BASEBALL ON CW577PM GIRLS SOFTBALL ON ESPN
Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Monday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!
See you Monday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Monday Everybody!
GO NAZARETH!
Take Care!!!!!!
Weave!
See you on Monday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network!
PLEASE KEEP MY GRANDFATHER IN YOUR PRAIRS THIS WEEKEND.
HE IS REALLY DOING BAD.
I WILL HAVE MUCH MORE INFO ON MONDAY.
I AM IN A VERY EMOTIONAL MODE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF MY GRANDFATHER.
I CAN'T THINK RIGHT NOW.
TAKE CARE.........................

No comments: