Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Tuesday!

Wednesday October 10, 2007 Good Morning! Actually it's Afternoon because it is 12:24pm I am late today I appologize for being late! My computer wouldn't let me into my e-mail system. I don't know what was going on. Everythiing is going good! Tuesday night the school went to smake smores but I did not go because It was rainy and damp out and did not want to get SICK. I am need for a flu shot and not going home for awhile. They told me i need to go to a hospital around here or to rite aid for a flu shot. Last night I watched the Nazareth at Easton Soccer and it got rained out so that was over pretty uick. Friday is HOMECOMMING At Nazareth! I hope it is a win! I hope it don't rain either. That wouldbe awful. I am not going home because I don't want to ruin my PERFECT ATTENDENCE. Fridays are stupid days to have a 3:00 class when they know most people start heading out by that time. Phillies Manager Charlie Manual signed an 2 year contract!!! Yankees are out of the playoffs and the job status of Joe Torre is in jeporardy. We will have to wait and see if Joe Torre gets fired or not. I want Boston and Arizona in the world series! Nazareth got a new fire alarm last week! Nomore FROG Horn!!!! I would never want to live in Allentown, they have had 14 shootings in the past 3 weeks. Totally out of control up there in Allentown. I would never want to live there. I Hope you are having a excellent week! There was an kangaroo in running across an racetrack in another state this past weekend. Did you see that? That was pretty funny! November 4th it will get dark out at 5:00 already. It won't be long before it gets dark at 5:00pm already! This past Sunday, My parents came to bring me CANDYBARS So i have enough until Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving is the next time I will go home! Over my Thanksgiving break, RCN And my buddy Gary Laubach will have to interview me for this year's Dream Come True Telethon, either at my home or over at the RCN Studios! Thousands of Chrysler employees stop working after the automaker and the United Auto Workers union fail to reach a tentative contract agreement. It's the union's first strike against Chrysler in a decade A 4-year-old girl slips off the edge of the Grand Canyon and plunges 450 feet to her death. It's the second time this year that a person has died in a fall there. 60-year-old woman falls to her death and three other women are hospitalized after a morning joyride goes awry during an annual balloon festival in New Mexico. Michael Vick has already paid a heavy price for his role in a gruesome dogfighting ring: a brilliant career on hold, the possibility of prison time, the loss of lucrative endorsement deals. He might have to tack on another $20 million to the cost. The disgraced quarterback lost the first round in his financial battle with the Atlanta Falcons when an arbitrator ruled Tuesday that Vick should repay most of the bonus money he got while secretly bankrolling the long-running operation. I am great! Having a great week! Classes are going great! It starting to get cool now. I hope everybody did enjoy the warm weather this past weekend! That was pretty neat the on Sunday being on the Field and being co-caption! I feel loss with no Football Practice now. I don't leave my room too much at night now, that there is no football. only to help in the rec hall and do my nightly patrol to make sure everybody behaving! I can't wait until November 10th for the Football Banquet! I get to go to the Holiday Inn! REAL FOOD! Here is my schedule for the rest of this week: Wednesday October 10: 8am Class 10am Class 1pm Class 3pm Jody Mac 6:30pm CBS NEWS WITH KATIE CURIC 7pm Glen Mac 10pm Flyers Hockey on Comcast 10:50pm Close Rec Hall/GYM Thursday October 11: 8am Class 10am Class 11am LAB 1pm Class 3pm Jody Mac 6pm RCN Sports Talk Show 6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic 7pm Glen Mac 8pm BASEBALL ON TBS- COLORADO AT ARIZONA 8pm DANCE 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall/GYM Friday October 12: 8am Class 10am Class 1pm LAB 3pm Class 4pm Jody Mac 6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic 6:45pm Bishop MCCort at Johnstown HS Football on 850am Radio 7pm Easton at Freedom HS Football on RCN4 7:30pm Penn Hills at Gateway HS Football on PCN 8pm BASEBALL ON FOX 10:50pm Close the Rec. Hall 11pm BIG TICKET on WFMZ Saturday October 13: 10am 69 Sports Show Noon Jody Mac Noon Lafayette at Harvard College Football on RCN4 12:45pm Listen to Westmont HS Football on 850am Radio 1pm Glen Mac 7pm Parkland at Central HS Football on RCN4 7pm Flyers Hockey on Comcast 8pm BASEBALL ON FOX 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall Sunday October 14: 8am Jody Mac 1pm Eagles at Jets NFL Football on FOX 2pm SPECIAL OLYMPICS in the GYM 4pm Laffayette Men Soccer on RCN4 8pm BASEBALL ON TBS 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall PA HOUSE NUMBER 1 FAN! NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Have a Wonderful Wednesday and Thursday! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Songs of the day: Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life Nomore Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!! News and notes for this week: October 7- Arnold Schwarzenegger is elected governor of California in 2003 October 8- Matt Damon is bored in 1970 October 12- Columbus reaches amercia in 1492 October 13- Jerry Rice is born in 1962 R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Another E-Mail on Friday! See you Friday! Peace out! Weave! Over and out until Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: