Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday!

Friday October 12, 2007 Good news to start this e-mail! I got an 100 on my Business Management Test on Thursday!!!! About that!!!!!!! Pretty cool! Add that to all the great grades that I told you about last week!!!!!! Guess what? Remember when I canceled my trip home for this weekend because of my 3:00pm class? Well, On Thursday my teacher said she might leave to go home early at 2:00pm after her 1:00pm which means my 3:00pm class will be CANCELED. What a bummer. If i knew that ahead of time, I could have went home! I had fear that something like that could happen. I am very much independent now! On Thursday Afternoon for the first time ever I put my sweatshirt on all by myself!!!!! It was on the crooked way but the point is, I did it by myself!!!!!!!!!!! From 1pm to 4pm there are no attendants around and I was getting cold so I went in my closet and got a sweatshirt out and figured why not try to put it on and I did!!!!!! It only tooked 5 minutes too!! I was figuring I would be there for a hour or something!!!!!!!!! I can’t believe we are in Sweatshirt weather Already! It was only 4 days ago back on Monday when it was 80 degrees and here we are on Friday in the 40 degrees. How crazy is that! This weather is crazy. And we wonder why we all get sick, It the weather. One day warm and the next day cold. I even have a schedule of what I want to wear everyday and The day before I always get it out of the drool! Sometimes this one attendant gets upset because I don’t wear what she wants. My philosophy is she not the one wearing it, I am! I like to look professional! I don’t like to wear shirts that has names on. I like to wear dress shirts. I hope we have a PROM This year. I haven’t heard anything about it so maybe there is no PROM This year. Football Ended at a good time, before it gotten so cold out like it is like now. Are you excited for the weekend? What are you doing all weekend? I am working all weekend! I am the only one on Duty this weekend!!!!!!! I have to control all these kids all alone! Monday at 1:30pm I am going to an Football Doctor for the normal 4 month checkup. I am being told there is no attendant going. That will be a first. The whole time I been here, I never went to a doctor without somebody. I am a little worried about how to open the doors at the doctor office because they don’t have automatic doors unfortunately. I hope I don’t get kidnapped! They might see my smile and want to keep me!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL I can’t wait to next week because it is the start of the Halloween Parade season on RCN4! I love watching Parades, so I love this time of year! I already have things written down for what I want to talk about on this year’s Dream Come True Telethon with my buddy Gary Laubach! I watched my buddy Mike Schneider on the RCN Sports talk show on Thursday night! Mike did a great job! I also watched the Jolly Joe Timmer Show! Starting in the 2008-2009 school year, The Lehigh Valley Conference will be broken into 3 parts in all sports to accommodate all the schools who aren’t very good. I can’t wait to November 10th to go to the Football Banquet to eat REAL FOOD At the Holiday INN! Saturday I am getting Long Johns Silvers for Dinner! I am giving money to my attendant! I need something good in my stomach! Tuesday I made a promise with my boss Sally to go HORSEBACK RIDING! I hope it not too cold that night! On the 23rd we are going to the Johnstown Halloween Parade! On the 30th we have our Halloween Dance in the REC HALL! This year I am dressing up as an McDonalds Milkshake! No baby this year like I was last year! 850am radio is a great radio station around this area who covers High School Football Games every weekend and I listen every weekend to 850am! The Bishop McCourt at Johnstown HS Football Game will be shown statewide on the Pennsylvania Cable Network Saturday night at 9:00pm! News and Notes: The PA HOUSE COMES BACK ON MONDAY AT 1:00PM! I CAN’T WAIT TO WATCH THE PA HOUSE NEXT WEEK! I have a schedule for everything and I record everything I do! That kangaroo who ran on that race track earlier this week is a nut for doing such a thing. What was that silly thinking? He or She is lucky to be alive. It a good thing no cars wrecked because of that! Saturday night I am watching the Nascar race in North Carolina! I want Jeff Gordon to win the chase this year! Fox Sports net Pittsburgh has an High School Football Game of the week on every Thursday night which is pretty neat how they showcase all different high schools from around the state! The flyers are 2-0!!!!! It’s hard to believe it is NHL Hockey Season Already! Tonight I will stay up to midnight to watch the BIG TICKET on WFMZ! STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- Joe Paterno exchanged words with another motorist who then complained to police about the Penn State football coach's conduct. No charges were filed. ATLANTA -- John Schuerholz stepped aside Thursday after 17 years as general manager of the Atlanta Braves with only one regret. Homecomming Day at Nazareth tonight! I hope it goes well and dosen't rain! I hope we can clinch a win! Are you ready for the weekend? What are you doing all weekend? It's Cold out. I think we are finished with the warm weather. It was freezing last night when I tooked a walk! I am wonderful! Classes are going great! I been typing up notes every single night! I am too dedicated to work!!!! That being a good student!! Lots of things to watch this weekend! Baseball Playoffs and Football Games! Football Picks for this weekend: High School: Nazareth 28 Becahi 14 Northampton 35 Liberty 34 (Huge Upset) Easton 14 Freedom 7 Parkland 44 Central 28 Johnstown 28 Bishop Mccort 21 Westmont 31 Richland 24 Penn Hills 55 Gateway 48 College: Harvard 28 Laffayette 7 Lehigh 23 Yale 14 NFL: Eagles 28 NY Jets 14 Seattle 28 New Orleans 18 NY Giants 32 Atlanta 7 My weekend Schedule: Friday October 12: 8am Class 10am Class 1pm LAB 3pm Class 4pm Jody Mac 6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic 6:45pm Bishop MCCort at Johnstown HS Football on 850am Radio 7pm Easton at Freedom HS Football on RCN4 7:30pm Penn Hills at Gateway HS Football on PCN 8pm BASEBALL ON FOX 10:50pm Close the Rec. Hall 11pm BIG TICKET on WFMZ Saturday October 13: 10am 69 Sports Show Noon Jody Mac Noon Lafayette at Harvard College Football on RCN4 12:45pm Listen to Richland at Westmont HS Football on 850am Radio 1pm Glen Mac 7pm Parkland at Central HS Football on RCN4 7pm Flyers Hockey on Comcast 8pm BASEBALL ON FOX 9pm Bishop MCCort at Johnstown HS Football on PCN 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall Sunday October 14: 8am Jody Mac 1pm Eagles at Jets NFL Football on FOX 2pm SPECIAL OLYMPICS in the GYM 4pm Lafayette Men Soccer on RCN4 8pm BASEBALL ON TBS 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall Songs of the day: Bless the Brtoken Road Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life Nomore Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail on Monday! Have a Wonderful Weekend! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH GRAIG MCHAWLIK KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler See you Monday! Peace out! Weave! Sunday is SPECIAL OLYMPICS! 2PM TO 4PM! I WILL BE THERE! A Full Special Olympics Recap on Monday! Over and out Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: