Monday, October 01, 2007

Monday!

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!! PLAYOFFS BOUND!!!!!!!!!! MY HEART IS POUNDING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! I WAS SCREAMING HERE IN MY ROOM ON THE FINAL OUT ON SUNDAY AFTERNOON!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAITED ALL MY LIFE FOR THIS!!!!!!!! FINALLY, WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS AN AMAZING FEELING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM IN HEAVEN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES BABY!!!!!!!!!!! GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO WOULD EVER THOUGHT WE WOULD BE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!! NL EAST CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM LIVING HIGH RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE NUMBER 1 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORLD SERIES HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLAYOFFS STARTS ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!! Monday October 1, 2007 Welcome to October! A Brand New Month! How was your weekend? What did you do all weekend? I am great! Had an fantastic weekend! Friday night went to Football Practice from 5:30pm to 7:30pm and they had snacks for a small party. I had all kind of snacks and they were all good. Then, came back to my room and listened to the Richland at Bishop Mcdevitt HS Football Game on 850am radio wntj and at the same time, on my big computer had the Northampton at Parkland game on and then closed the Rec Hall/GYM At 11pm and then came back to my room and watched the BIG TICKET on my big computer from 11:15pm to Midnight and then went to bed at 12:02am! Saturday got up at 10am, showered and turned my big computer on and listened to 69 sports radio show on my big computer from 10am to noon, then went to lunch and ate 2 HOT SASAUGE Sandwhiches and then came back to my room and listened to the Bishop Caroll at Westmont HS Football Game on 850am Radio WNTJ And also at the same time listened to Glen Mac on WIP On my big computer, then opened the rec hall at 3:15pm and then ate MCDONALDS For Dinner and watched College Football on TV All night and saw a lot of upsets and at 4pm watched the PHILLIES Baseball Game on FOX And at 7pm watched Laffayette Soccer on RCN4 And at 9pm watched the Seliensgrove at Berwick HS Football game on PCN, At 10:55pm closed the GYM And the Rec Hall and then came back to my room and went to bed. Sunday woked up at 8am and turned my big computer on and listened to Jody Mac from 8am to 11am and then at NOON, Went to lunch and then came back to my room and watch on my big computer HS Soccer on RCN4 And then at 1:40pm went to SPECIAL OLYMPICS To 4pm and came back to my room and watched the end of the PHILLIES BASEBALL GAME On my Big Computer and then did paperwork all night and watched NFL Football Games all night and at 8pm on my big computer on NBC Watched the Eagles at N.Y. Giants Football Game, at 10:55pm closed the Rec Hall/Gym and then came back to my room and went to bed. 3 day weekend next weekend! I will spend it working with my boss Sally all next weekend! Next Monday I get to sleep to 10am!!!! That will feel wonderful! I actually have a 3 day weekend every week because....... On Mondays i only have 2 classes and you can't really count that as a real school day. I am done at 11:00am in the morning already on Mondays, so I have a 3 day weekend every week in reality! I have a minor situation.. I want to go home on October 12th for Homecomming but I don't want to miss my 3:00pm class on Friday Afternoon. I don't want to ruin my perfect attendence because it will show on the paper at the end of the term.. I don't know what to do. I feel too obligated to go to class. Very tough situation.. Any suggestions from you????????????? I e-mailed my home counselor on Friday about Community College! Let's hope she agrees!!!!!!!!!!! I really feel confindent that I would do well in a real college! Sunday went to Special Olympics!!!!! 1:40pm to 4pm! Volleyball Practice!!!!!! It was a fun time having them back after 3 weeks missing them! They won't be here next Sunday because they have their 1st tournament at Junata College! They will be back in 2 weeks on the 14th!!!!!!! Sunday the Football coach is comming again to get me and take me to their last game of the season. This time it's an away game! It is at Richland at the brand new spanking stadium. That new school is beautiful. It looks nicer and bigger than colleges! They really did a great job remodeling at Richland High School. I can't wait to see it on Sunday! FINAL WEEK OF FOOTBALL PRACTICE VERY DEPRESSING.. I WON'T HAVE NOTHING TO GO OUTSIDE TO SEE ANYMORE STARTING NEXT WEEK. Where did the season go? The season really flew by! I can't believe this is the final week already. I am enjoyng every minute of the 3 practices this week! Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 5:30pm to 7:30pm! Scores in Football this weekend: In High School: Whitehall 14 Nazareth 7 In College: Illiois 27 Penn State 20 Lehigh 20 Harvard 13 Did you watch any of the football games over the weekend? Classes are wonderful! I am doing great in them! I gave you some grades last week here on my e-mail network and they were great!!!!!!! NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail on Wednesday! Have a Wonderful Monday and Tuesday! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Top Movies 1. The Kingdom 2. The Game Plan 3. Feast of Love 4. Good Luck Chuck 5. Eastern Promises 6. The Brave One 7. Sydney White 8. In the Valley of Elah 9. 3:10 to Yuma 10. Resident Evil: Extinction Top Cast/Crew 1. Angelina Jolie 2. Ben Stiller 3. Paris Hilton 4. Aishwarya Rai 5. Orlando Bloom 6. Johnny Depp 7. Lindsay Lohan 8. Scarlett Johansson 9. Oprah Winfrey 10. Halle Berry Songs of the day: Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life Nomore Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is my schedule for this week: Monday October 1: 8am Class 10am Class 1pm PA HOUSE 3pm Jody Mac 5:30pm FOOTBALL PRACTICE 8pm WATCH NFL FOOTBALL ON ESPN 10:50pm Close Rec Hall/Gym Tuesday October 2: 8am Class 9am Watch Celtic Classic on RCN4 10am Class 11am LAB Noon PA HOUSE 1pm Class 3pm Jody Mac 6:30pm CBS NEWS WITH KATIE CURIC 7pm GLEN Mac 8:30pm Watch Bishop Caroll at Westmont HS Football on channel 14 10:50pm Close GYM/ REC HALL Wednesday October 3: 8am Class 10am Class 11am PA HOUSE 1pm Class 3pm Jody Mac 5:30pm FOOTBALL PRACTICE Watch MLB PLAYOFFS ON TBS 8pm Glen Mac 10:50pm Close GYM/REC HALL Thursday October 4: 8am Class 10am Class 11am LAB 1pm Class 3pm Jody Mac 6pm WATCH RCN SPORTS TALK ON RCN4 7pm Glen Mac 9:30pm Watch the Whitehall Parade on RCN4 Watch the MLB PLAYOFFS ON TBS 10:50pm Close REC HALL/GYM Friday October 5: 8am Class 10am Class 1pm LAB 3pm Class 4pm Jody Mac 5:30pm FOOTBALL PRACTICE 7:30pm LISTEN TO WESTMONT AT BISHOP ON 850AM RADIO 7:30pm WATCH HS FOOTBALL ON RCN4- Becahi at Liberty 7:30pm WATCH HS FOOTBALL ON PCN- Scranton at West Scranton 9:30pm WATCH HS FOOTBALL ON RCN4- Northern Lehigh at Saucon Valley 10:50pm Close REC HALL/GYM 11pm WATCH THE BIG TICKET ON WFMZ ON BIG COMPUTER Saturday October 6: 10am Listen to 69 sports show on BIG Computer Noon Jody Mac 12:45pm LISTEN TO HS FOOTBALL ON 850AM RADIO- 1pm Glen Mac 6pm Watch Columbia at Lafayette College Football on RCN4 9:30pm Watch HS FOOTBALL ON RCN4- Northwestern at Pen Argyl 10:50pm Close Rec Hall/GYM Sunday October 7: POSSIBLY GO WITH THE FOOTBALL TEAM TO THEIR LAST GAME- IF NOT HERE IS MY SCHEDULE: 8am Jody Mac 1pm NFL Football: NY Jets at NY Giants WATCH MLB PLAYOFFS ON TNT/TBS 8pm WATCH NFL FOOTBALL ON NBC- Chicago at Green Bay 10:50pm Close REC HALL/GYM R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler See you Wednesday! Peace out! Weave! Over and out Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE THE ONE SONG READS, CELEBRATE TONIGHT, COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: