Wednesday, May 25, 2022

RE: WELCOME DR K TO NAZARETH!
To

Andy –

 

I was excited to receive an email from “Nazareth’s No. 1 Fan.”

 

I attached a short biography that I shared with each group I met with during the first round of interviews – Administrators, Teachers, Support Staff, and the School Board.

 

I found the interview process itself to be extremely thorough as it allowed me to visit the different buildings, meet with staff, observe classrooms, and speak with Leadership Team members.

 

All parties asked great questions and were very welcoming.

 

As I said last night at the board meeting, I had the chance to experience firsthand the PRIDE staff members have for the NASD.

 

Looking forward to meeting you in person.

 

Be Safe and Be Well –

 

Dr. Kaskey

 

Richard R. Kaskey, Ed. D.

He/Him

Assistant Superintendent

Susquehanna Township School District

2579 Interstate Drive Harrisburg, PA 17110

717-657-5100

Confidentiality Warning: This email transmission and any documents attached to it are PRIVILEGED and are only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution, or use of any of the information contained in, or attached to this e-mail transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify me by return email, or by telephone and delete the message and its attachments from your computer.

 

No comments: