Sunday, February 20, 2022

SPECIAL MESSAGE

Special Message
With The HOME EVENTS BEING FINISHED AT NAZARETH FOR TICKETS FOR THIS SCHOOL YEAR, this a perfect time for me to do the Following:
I would like to take a minute to Say a Big thank you to all my customers giving me tickets at all the home events this year! It truly a blessing and honor to serve all of you as the MAIN TICKET Taker at Nazareth, to see all of you as you come in, I hope my smile and my personality makes your day brighter if you were ever having a bad day on any Given Day! Even though I do get paid, that not why I do what I do. I Do what I do to make a difference in people lives, being in a wheelchair does not define who I am!!! This guy is a lot more smarter than the Wheelchair makes it looks if you are somebody who seeing me for the First time!!!! I also want to say Thanks to Sandy and Dennis Kincaid and also Julian Burley, Hannah Oren,, Cindy Getz, Carly Q FOR Understanding what the job means to me, they are more like my Security when they work with me!! From the bottom of my heart Thank you to the whole community who have come to the HOME EVENTS And my customers when you hand in tickets or your Season Passes!!!!
Lastly, none of this would be without the support and love from the School Board, Administration, MR DAVIS And my number 1 BOSS RAY RAMELLA Who means the world to me!!!!!!
OVER THE YEARS, I HAVE BECOME THE FACE OF NAZARETH SCHOOL DISTRICT, COACH AND BASICALLY THE LEAD TICKET TAKER!!
For somebody that doctors told my parents to get a case ready for a funeral to bury me underground, I sure have came a long long way in life!!!
I PROVED THAT DOCTOR WRONG!!
Told me I would never even eat or talk but I looked that TUBE out of my stomach and started to eat on my own!!!!!!
Thanks Everybody for all the Support!!
BACK COLLECTING TICKETS FOR FOOTBALL ON SEPTEMBER 2ND VS PARKLAND AT 5:45PM!!
READY TO COACH SOFTBALL NOW!
BACK COACHING THE GIRLS!!!!!
COACH WEAVER

No comments: