Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday!

Wednesday January 21, 2015

BREAKING NEWS:

NO MORE BIG TICKET ON FRIDAY NIGHTS FOR THIS GUY,

ANNOUNCING ANYWAY, WATCH IT IN BED MAYBE.

IT WAS TOUGH STAYING AWAKE TO MIDNIGHT AND WAING UP AT 6AM FOR FIELD HOCKEY.

I NEED SLEEP TO COACH!

COACHING COMES FIRST!!

I am so proud of myself on how I am giving up on a lot of my favorite things for many many years so i can be a COACH And follow the same rules and guidelines as the other coaches! I Will miss my newspaper writing and everything else i been doing for 10-14 years but this is a big step in the right direction for me by Coaching Kids!! Always wanted to be with Kids and it really here in REAL LIFE And It totally worth giving up my other hobbies for this as you are making lives better each and every day on and off the Field!!!!!


NEW GOVERNOR!

TOM WOLFE!

I WATCHED THE WHOLE THING!

GREAT GUY! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR BACK FROM HIM!

Did you watch the State of the Union Address last night? Very informative!!

MORE SNOW TODAY.

AFTER 2PM

BIGGER STORM THIS WEEKEND.

Greetings!

Hump Day!

Happy Wednesday!

How are you?

How was your Tuesday?

Did you watch the Governor ceremony?

I Did!

I am great!

Having a great week!

Fitness going good.

Next week I am coaching again!

A Field Hockey Tournament!

In Kutztown!

On Super Bowl Sunday!

What are you doing tonight?

Anything fun?

I Will be Announcing on BIG TEN Network!

Back with Tickets Friday at 5:00pm!

What else new?

Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

I Would like to take a moment and say Congrats to my friend who I ate lunch with back in High School Gina Gretta who got a new job as instructor for The Bar Method! So proud of you Gina! Miss you girl!!!
Check out new music presented by my buddy Dwight Humphrey!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4f0badbLjg&feature=youtu.be
NAIS Families,

The sixth grade dance is Friday, January 23rd. The dance is from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. in the school's gymnasium. All sixth grade students participating in the dance must have a signed parent/guardian permission slip to enter the dance. Students will not be allowed to enter the building without one. At the completion of the dance, students will be dismissed by homeroom to the cafeteria for dismissal. Parents/guardians must sign their child out in the cafeteria. This event is always exciting and fun. We hope to see you at the dance. Extra permission slips will be available at the dance and are attached.

Mr. Joseph Yanek, Principal

PS. If you want to donate food or prizes please go to the below site to donate. NOTE: you must type in the URL address into your browser to take you to the correct location. Do not click on the below URL.

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0b44a9af2da57-6thgrade


Check out my website!

www.nazarethsports.net

Have a great Wednesday!

Talk to you on Friday!

COACH WEAVER

No comments: