Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday!

Monday October 13, 2014

Columbus Day!!

Greetings!

How are you?

How was your weekend?

What did you do all weekend?

Anything fun?

I am great!

Had a great weekend!!

Back to COACHING FIELD HOCKEY Today!

Also soon, POWDERPUFF!

2 teams at once!!

Friday went to E-Burg North!

That was a long ride!

We lost 40-20

Football is 2-5

We will get better!

We host Whitehall this week and will win!

Saturday I Helped the Band!

Worked at Soundfest!

That was fun!

Handed out Programs!!!!!!

Fun night!

Also been watching the MLB Playoffs!

GO Baltimore!

PA HOUSE Returns Tuesday at 1pm!

I Will be watching the PA HOUSE!

Stay Tuned for updates!

I Hope you are well!

Check out my website!

www.nazarethsports.net

New Sponsors!!!

Have a great week!

Talk to you Wednesday!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan,

COACH WEAVER

No comments: