Friday, October 03, 2014

Friday!

Friday October 3, 2014

2 JOBS IN 1 DAY TODAY!

COACHING FIELD HOCKEY AND COLLECTING TICKETS!

Hello!

Late!

I Forgot to do a Friday E-Mail

We had a late game at Whitehall last night and I Forgot.

Sending this quick!

Have to work in 2 hours!

Practice!!

We lost 2 in a row.

We will get back on track!!!

Coaching in Boyertown tomorrow!

Donnie Lambert's favorite place!

I Miss that guy!!

My dad taking me!

I Really feel like I am taking too much of his time!

I Really  wish there was a better way!

I Was taught in Johnstown at College To be independent!

It not working to well though.

Lanta Bus is helping at Parkland Monday.

I Hope they don't forget to come back for me at 6:45pm

It gets dark out early now too, I Will be there in the dark.

I Don't think Parkland would turn the lights on for me.

LANTA IS NOT DEPENDABLE.

I Know the community is talking to my buddy DR RIKER Now to figure something out!

I Don't want to be in the DARK MONDAY NIGHT WAITING FOR THE BUS.

Happy Friday!

Football Friday!

Central Catholic at Nazareth

7pm

44-21 Nazareth

Easy win I Hope!!

Say hi at the Liberty Gate!

How are you?

How was your week?

What are you doing all weekend?

Anything fun?

I am great!

Had a great week!

I Hope you are well!

Talk to you on Monday!

COACH WEAVER

No comments: