Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tuesday!

Wednesday August 13, 2014

Hey Everybody!

Happy Wednesday!

Hump Day!!

How are you?

How your week?

Staying dry?

The weather people blew that forecast Tuesday. Only a little rain.

I am great!

Having a great week!!!

This coaching job is awesome!

4 practices in already!

Back at 6:45am this morning!

I am becomming a morning person!!

If you want to be a coach, you gotta do that stuff and coach in all kind of weather!

I am having a blast!!!!

Not Allowed to say too much but  It feels awesome to be a real coach this year!!!!

I Want To thank marissa for having me involved too!!

This the 1st time at practices as a coach!!!

3 Teams i have now! MS Softball, High School Girls lacrosse and Field Hockey!!!!

What else new?

I am still announcing the news everynight from 10pm-10:30pm!!

Phillies have 10:00 games all week.

Not announcing though.

Only part time Announcing now due to being a Coach now!!!

Coaching is more rewarding and better feeling than Announcing!

I Hope you are well!

BUSY Wednesday!!

7am FIELD HOCKEY PRACTICE

10am FITNESS

NOON PIZZAVILLE FOR LUNCH

3PM FIELD HOCKEY PRACTICE

10PM ANNOUNCE NEWS ON CW PHILLY!

Have a great Wednesday Everybody!

Coach Weaver

No comments: