Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday!

Tuesday September 2, 2014

Greetings!

Welcome Back!

September!

May not feel like it but it is!

Feels like July!

Drink lots of fluid!

I am!!!

GAMEDAY!

We play at a school named ''Easton''

Have to tease my Easton buddies a little bit!!!

Jim and Mr Hess!

I am coaching at 4pm at Easton today!

Lanta taking me!

Hope they come on time!!!!

LET GO LADY EAGLES!

If we can dream it, we can do it!

SAD NEWS TO REPORT:

We have lost a good Football Official over the weekend.

Shortly after working the Parkland-Dieruff game at J. Birney Crum Stadium on Friday night, Billy Engler Sr. was stricken and later died of a heart attack at the hospital.

Please keep Billy's family in your thoughts.

How are you?

How was your weekend?

What did you do for Labor Day?

Anything fun?

I am great!

Loving my new job!

A lot!!!!

What else new?

New Fitness center Wednesday!

New People at the Easton Fitness Place!

Check out my website!

www.nazarethsports.net

Have a great week!

STAY COOL!

GO LADY EAGLES!!

COACH WEAVER

P.S. I MUST SAY, THAT A GREAT SAYING TO SAY COACH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: