Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday!

Monday August 11, 2014

Greetings!

Back to work today!

A New Job!!

A Assistant Field Hockey Coach!

So excited to be part of Marissa's staff!!

7:30am practice!

Then at 3:30 again!

Should be a fun week!

Starting today, not going to say too much due to confidentiality!

A Neat feeling to be a real coach!!

DR Riker is getting me a hat to wear so i don't get hit in the head!!

He woke me up at 5:30 Sunday morning.

FUNNY GUY!

I Love him!!!!!

We are lucky to have him lead our school!

How are you?

How was your weekend?

What did you do all weekend?

Anything fun?

I am great!

Had a great weekend!

Sunday was at the Phillies!

Picture with Greg Murphy!

That was neat!!

NO MORE JIMMY FALLON At night.

At least this week anyway when we have morning practices!

BUSY GUY!

WEBSITE

BISHOP PHOTO

COACHING

ANNOUNCING

I Will still Announce the 10pm news every night on CW Philly!

10:30pm will be my new bedtime!!

This Saturday I have my class re-union at Holy Family!

I Want to thank EWMI one more time for having me!

I Will miss them!!

In the long run, i think it the right move.

I Have always wanted to work with kids!

Here is my chance!

Have a great day!!!

Heading to rest up!

7am comes fast!

Coach Weaver

No comments: