Friday, July 04, 2014

Photos from my recent visit to Marco Andretti's amazing home for tour and dinner

http://blogs.mcall.com/groller/

FROM KEITH GROLLER

As I wrote in today's print edition of The Morning Call, my recent house tour and dinner at Marco Andretti's Bushkill Township was something I'll never forget.
Here's a link to that column: http://www.mcall.com/sports/motorracing/mc-marco-andretti-home-0703-20140703,0,4149316.column
Marco couldn't have been a more gracious host as he allowed a small group of media members to take a look at every room in his expansive house.
Dinner, made by his good friend and talented chef Tim Frey, was superb. I recommend visiting Tim's place -- the Cherry Lane Cafe inside of St. Luke's North. This guy deserves a much bigger place one day and I guarantee I will be a frequent guest.
Just a nice night all the way around. As I usually do, though, when I go someplace special, I get a little nuts with taking photos. Instead of just enjoying the scenery, which I should do, I keep clicking away.
I still didn't get enough shots to come close to capturing the beauty of Marco's place. But here are a few to give you an idea of how neat this place truly is:
Marco Andretti download 017 Marco Andretti download 011 Marco Andretti download 045 Marco Andretti download 016 Marco Andretti download 023 Marco Andretti download 060 Marco Andretti download 027 Marco Andretti download 037Marco Andretti download 032Marco Andretti download 048Marco Andretti download 055Marco Andretti download 052Marco Andretti download 034Marco Andretti download 064Marco Andretti download 049Marco Andretti download 044Marco Andretti download 053 Marco Andretti download 067 Marco menu 001 Andretti Group