Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday!

Wednesday March 25, 2009
I Never got to ask for your opinion, What did you think about the AIG Controversy?
Do you think AIG Stoled money?
I Think they did and I Hope they pay the price for it.
Also Former State Senator Vince Fumo was found guilty last week for taking taxpayers' money away from tax payers. I Hope He gets punished too. I Heard Governor ED Rendell fired Mr Rubin because of it.
Great News:
WEEX 1230'S Happy Hour Show Weekdays from 4pm to 7pm can now be heard on the internet at www.espnlv.com and click on the Happy Hour Icon!!!!!!!! Tom Fallon and Matt Markus does a great job with that show!
My Buddy Keith Groller's Show on Sundays will also be heard on that same website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now everybody in the world can listen to my buddy Keith Groller on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Show that I Do weekdays 10am to 11am will be on the web too!!!!!!!!! By the end of the week, You can be able to listen to me on the internet! On Friday I Will have more INFO!
Do you remember on Monday when I Talked about That airplane Crash In Montana?
I Found out more. 7 of those people that were killed were CHILDREN. Young Children. They were going on a sking trip.
2 People were killed in a Boat Accident in Cape May New Jersey!
PA HOUSE Been having a busy week!
I Been watching every minute of the PA HOUSE!
On Tuesday when they were Discussing Healthcare Insurance, Representative Grucela brought up my name when they were talking about people not having JOBS. I Don't know how my name was brought up but that was cool hearing my name on the PA HOUSE Tuesday!
PA HOUSE Returns at 11am and then will be done for the week.
I Can't wait until my Grandparents bring home all the money they won on Monday!!!!!!! My grandparents are comming home from Flordia on April 5th!
April 5th is also when the Phillies start their season at home against the Atlanta Braves at 8pm On ESPN2!
Cole Hamels may not be able to pitch on opening day. Shoulder Injury. Bret Myers might be opening night starter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday I am going to a Nazareth Baseball Game but that might get Rained out. RAIN On Thursday and also all weekend.
It seems like everytime I Go to A Nazareth sport event, we have weather problems. No matter what sport it is. It a Bummer.
Is everybody still with me and Safe? Sure hope so.
I Heard Mr Newbaker's funeral was emotional on Monday. I Still have a lot of friends that are still Students at HGA and they call me all the time and keep me inform of everything going on! I Still remember my Buddy Fred Lego telling me in his office at HGA A month before I Graduated, that I Would not know anybody anymore after I Graduated. I Hate to dissapoint him but I Still know many Kids that are still Students and plus Teachers and All the Baseball people that I Know that live in that area of Johnstown.I can see where he was comming from however, A Ordinary Student wouldn't know people after they graduate, but I Guess I Am not a Ordinary Student because I Still know lots of people in Johnstown!
I Am having a great week.
I Been healthy this Winter. I Think not being around Kids is a big factor on why I have not gotten sick this Winter. If I Was at HGA I Would be sick 5 times already probably.
2 weeks until my Grandparents come home from Flordia!
I Been Busy Annoucing!
Villanova plays Duke at 9:57pm Thursday night!
Are you going to stay awake to watch Villanova?
I Will
I Am sad though because Temple lossed.
Temple was my favorite and many others' too!
Curt Schilling Announced his Retirement in Baseball.
Curt was a great player with the Phillies for the years.
He was with the Phillies in the 1993 World Series.
This week's Schedule:Wednesday:8-10am Attendent11am to 3pm Jody Mac 10-11am Radio Show11am PA HOUSE11am JOLLY JOE TIMMER ON WGPA 1100AM11am Price is Right1pm Announce NY METS Baseball on SNY And MLB Network1pm Mike Francessa4-6pm Attendent4pm-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX7pm Announce Basketball on ESPN10pm Anchor the 10pm News on CW57
Thursday:8-10am Attendent11am to 3pm Jody Mac 10-11am Radio Show11am JOLLY JOE TIMMER ON WGPA 1100AM11am Price is Right1pm Announce NY Yankees-Phillies Baseball on YES NETWORK1pm Mike Francessa4-6pm Attendent4pm NAZARETH BASEBALL GAME AT BORO PARK (WEATHER PERMITTING)4pm-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX6pm RCN SPORTS TALK ON RCN4 WITH CHRIS MICHAELS7:30pm JOLLY JOE TIMMER SHOW ON RCN410pm Anchor the 10pm News on CW57
Friday:8-10am Attendent11am to 3pm Jody Mac 10-11am Radio Show11am JOLLY JOE TIMMER ON WGPA 1100AM11am Price is Right1pm Mike Francessa4-6pm Attendent4pm-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX7pm Announce College Baseball on BIG TEN NETWORK10pm Anchor the 10pm News on CW57
Saturday:9am WGPA 110010am 69 Saturday11am NAZARETH BASEBALL AT BORO PARK (WEATHER PERMITTING)1pm Announce Phillies Baseball on Comcast4pm Announce College Baseball on BIG TEN NETWORK10pm Anchor CW News on CW57
Sunday:10am Keith Groller on WEEX 12301pm Announce Phillies Baseball on MY 17NO ANNOUNCINGOFF UNTIL 10PM2:30pm NCAA Basketball on CBS5pm NCAA Basketball on CBS10pm Anchor CW News on CW57
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock Wayne Grube Catherine Baker Knoll Josh Booth Francesco Tolerico Craig Borst George Williams Deborah EdPhil Newbaker
President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, DreamKids and Keith Groller, Ray Kaminski Fan Clubs!
Keep It real!
Stay Safe and always remember to Smile and Think about all the Heroes!!!!
Thanks for your Time!
SMILE EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!
See you Friday!!!!!!!
STAY DRY THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS IF YOU GET RAIN!
WEAVE

No comments: