Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday!

Wednesday March 18, 2009
What wonderful weather we are having!
It so nice!
2 Walks this week already!
I Love it!
We are probably getting spoiled again like last time.
If you remember a couple weeks ago when it was so warm, It got Real Cold again 2 days afterwards.
I Hope it is here to stay this time!
Baseball Weather!
I Think Nazareth have a Scrimmage at the park Wednesday at 4pm!
Great day to have a Scrimmage Baseball Game.
The Phillies had a scare this week.
Cole Hamels had to fly back to Philly.
Left Elbow problems.
Sure hope he is ok, Cole is the Phillies Number 1 pitcher.
Nazareth been letting out early this week. I think the 11th grade have PSSA'S Going on this week.
The Pittsburgh Pirates been playing really well as they have a Winning record.
I Am having Computer Difficulties. Can't seem to get sound.
Do you have any ideas of what to do?
I Am trying to get a hold of my brother but can't get a hold of him.
BIRTHDAY WISHES:
My Brother Tom Weaver who Birthday is on Thursday.
My mom Birthday is Thursday too!!!!!!! My brother and mom were born on the same day!!!!!!
Happy Birthday both of them!
Are you ready for the NCAA Tournament?
Will you be watching?
I Will be!
Games starts at NOON Thursday already!
I Got my bracket ready!
I Am in a Poll at a radio station!
I Hope I Win Money!
I Want Villanova, UCONN, Temple all to do well!
Congrats to Dave Argall!
Dave have moved from the PA HOUSE Over down the Hall to the PA Senate!!!!!!
He filled the position for James Rhodes who passed away in a car accident.
How was your St Patricks Day?
Did you wear Green!
Congrats to The Cambria County Special Olympics on Sunday!
They won 1st place at the Floor Hockey Tournament at Bald Eagle High School this past weekend!
I Used to be with them every Sunday at HGAC In the Gym every Sunday Afternoon!!!!!!!!
I Am so glad they got First Place!!!!!! Head Coach Traci Ridenour!!!!!!
What's up?
How your week?
I Am great!
Having a great week!
It got warmer out now!
I Like that!
I Finally had a night off MONDAY NIGHT.
It was nice having a night off.
Monday was my 1st day off since January.
Now it gets busy again
2 Baseball Games Today
2 Baseball games Thursday
4 PIAA Basketball Games Friday and Saturday
Plus a Phillies game on Saturday Afternoon
Sunday I Get to be on RCN4 to Announce the St Patricks Day Parade.
PROGRAM NOTE:
RCN SPORTS TALK SHOW THURSDAY 6PM-7PM ON RCN 4 WITH CHRIS MICHAELS
THIS WEEK GUESTS: ANDY STEPENS AND HIS PLAYERS FROM PARKLAND HIGH SCHOOL
LIVE ON WGPA SUNNY 1100AM RADIO ALSO!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday:8-10am Attendent11am to 3pm Jody Mac (NEW TIME)10-11am Radio Show11am PA HOUSE11am JOLLY JOE TIMMER ON WGPA 1100AM11am Price is Right1pm Mike Francessa1pm 7TH HEAVEN1pm Announce NY Mets Baseball on SNY4-6pm Attendent4pm-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX7pm Announce Baseball on MLB Network10pm Anchor the 10pm News on CW57
Thursday:8-10am Attendent11am to 3pm Jody Mac (NEW TIME)10-11am Radio Show11am Price is Right11am JOLLY JOE TIMMER ON WGPA 1100AMNOON CBB ON CBS: BUTLER VS LSU1pm Mike Francessa1pm 7TH HEAVEN1pm Announce Mets Baseball on SNY2:30pm CBB ON CBS: NORTHERN IOWA VS PURDUE4-6pm Attendent6pm RCN SPORTS TALK WITH CHRIS MICHAEL4pm-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX7pm CBB ON CBS: VILLANOVA VS AMERCIAN9:30pm CBB ON CBS: BINGHAMPTON VS DUKE7pm Announce NY Yankees Baseball on YES10pm Anchor the 10pm News on CW57
Friday:8-10am Attendent11am to 3pm Jody Mac (NEW TIME)10-11am Radio Show11am JOLLY JOE TIMMER ON WGPA 1100AM11am Price is Right1pm Mike FrancessaNOON Announce Girls Basketball on PCN2pm Announce Boys Basketball on PCN6pm Announce Girls Basketball on PCN8pm Announce Boys Basketball on PCN4-6pm Attendent4pm-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX10pm Anchor the 10pm News on CW57
Saturday:9am WGPA 110010am 69 SaturdayNOON Announce Girls Basketball on PCN1pm Announce Phillies Baseball on Comcast2pm Announce Boys Basketball on PCN6pm Announce Girls Basketball on PCN8pm Announce Boys Basketball on PCN10pm Anchor CW News on CW57
Sunday:10am Keith Groller on WEEX 12301pm Announce NY Mets Baseball on SNY10pm Anchor CW News on CW57
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock Wayne Grube Catherine Baker Knoll Josh Booth Francesco Tolerico Craig Borst George Williams Deborah Ed
President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, DreamKids and Keith Groller, Ray Kaminski Fan Clubs!
Keep It real!
Stay Safe and always remember to Smile and Think about all the Heroes!!!!
Thanks for your Time!
ENJOY THE NCAA TOURNAMENT!
I HOPE YOUR TEAMS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ENJOY THE WARM WEATHER, INCASE WE LOSE IT AGAIN.
See you Friday!!!!!!!
WEAVE

No comments: