Sunday, June 08, 2008

Sunday!

Monday June 9, 2008
Happy Monday!
Another week!
How was your weekend?
What did you do all weekend?
Man, it was Hot this weekend!
WAY Too Hot for me!!!!
It did not help my cold this weekend either.
Did you stay cool?
It was in the 90's this weekend!
HOT, HOT!
I Had a awful weekend.
I was sick all weekend.
Even had a 104.5 Fever Friday night.
It was very scary.
I went on Day Quil.
It helping!
Saturday night I was on the toilet and I got lightheaded when I was sitting. My head went down and my eyes closed for 2 minutes. That was scary.
I am feeling better!!!
I don't usually get sick this time of year.
I don't know why I got sick. I usually only get sick in the Winter.
I think it because it went from COLD WEATHER TO THIS HOT AND STICKY WEATHER.
HORSEBACK RIDING STARTS TONIGHT AT HGA!
Back to the Horse Smell for Sally White!
I hope Students have a great time!!!!!!
I bet Sally will stop for Ice Cream on the way back!
I know her and her Ice Cream!
They are going to a Altoona Curve Baseball Game on the 17th!!!!!
I remember the last time!
Sally almost Died on the bus when the Altoona Curve Moscot Came on the bus and scared the CRAP Out of Sally.
That was so funny..... I am still lsaughing about that!!!!!!!
I Did do some announcing but very limited because I was sick.
Friday I announced PIAA Girls Soccer Championships!
That was fun!
This Friday I will be in Altoona at Blair County Ballpark announcing PIAA Baseball Championships on PCN!
PA House returns at 1:00pm today!!!!
I will be watching the PA HOUSE!!!!!!!!
I can't wait until June 24th!
June 24th I will be at the State Capital!
Never been there before!
Make Sure you watch on the PENNSYLVANIA Cable Network!
Did you do any Swimming this weekend?
It was 98 degrees at the Phillies game in Atlanta
All of us Press Meembers ran out of Water in the Press Box in the 4th inning on Sunday in Atlanta.
I also been announcing some of the College Baseball World Series games which been a lot of fun!
I was coughing on the air.
I had to leave the Phillies game early on Friday night because I was gagging too much
Did you watch the Belmont Stakes on Saturday?
That was a great ending!
Da'Tara won the race!!
No Triple Crown for Big Brown.
SAD NEWS:
Longtime ABC Sportscaster Jim MCCay passed away Saturday morning at age 86.
Let's keep his family in our prairs!
The Nascar Guys were at Pocono on Sunday!
That was a great race! I caught some of it!
I bet it was steaming HOT At Pocono.
Last Week of School at Nazareth this week!
Another school year wrapping up!
Graduation is next Monday at 7pm at Stabler Arena!!!
Congrats to Class of 2008!
Northampton had their Graduation on Friday night!
Attendent Services are going great!!!
I really enjoy this lady from Northampton!
A Konkrete Kid!
We go for walks everyday. We walk through the High School Parking Lot!!!!!!
I would like to go in one of these days to see all my Teachers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to ask my Buddy Alan Davis who is the Principal!
I should do it this week because this is the last week of school!
Anna Iuronic wins the French Open Tennis in Paris!
Philadelphia Flyers received Ryan Potultry from Edmonton For Danny Syuret.
Chicago Bears Cedric Benson was arrested on DUI On Friday.
The Phillies are playing great baseball lately!
LOTS OF WIN!
GO PHILLIES!
It fun to announce a team that is winning!!!!!!
What are you doing tonight?
About this week?
Anything?
SCHEDULE:MONDAY JUNE 9:8am to Noon AttendentsNOON Jody Mac12:30pm COLLEGE BASEBALL ON ESPN11am Price is Right1pm PA HOUSE1pm Glen Mac4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX7pm IRONPIGS BASEBALL ON WYLN 357pm COLLEGE BASEBALL ON ESPN2
TUESDAY JUNE 10:8am to Noon AttendentsNOON Jody Mac11am Price is Right11am PA HOUSE1pm Glen Mac4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 7pm Announce PHILLIES BASEBALL ON COMCAST7pm IRONPIGS BASEBALL ON WYLN 358pm GRANDVIEW SPEEDWAY RACING ON RCN49pm Announce the NBA Finals on ABC
WEDNESDAY JUNE 11:8am to Noon AttendentsNOON Jody Mac11am Price is Right11am PA HOUSE1pm Glen Mac4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX7pm Announce PHILLIES BASEBALL ON COMCAST
THURSDAY JUNE 12:8am to Noon AttendentsNOON Jody Mac11am Price is Right1pm Glen Mac4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX7pm Announce PHILLIES BASEBALL ON COMCAST7:30pm Jolly Joe Timmer Show on RCN49pm Announce the NBA Finals on ABC
FRIDAY JUNE 13:8am to Noon AttendentsNOON Announce Softball on PCN:NOON Jody Mac11am Price is Right1pm Glen Mac2pm Announce Softball on PCN:4pm Announce Softball on PCN:4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX8pm PHILLIES BASEBALL ON COMCAST
SATURDAY JUNE 14:9am WGPA Saturday10am Glen Mac10am Jody Mac11am 69 Sports2pm Announce Baseball on PCN:4:30pm Announce Baseball on PCN:4pm Phillies Baseball on FOX7pm Baseball on PCN7pm IRONPIGS BASEBALL ON WFMZ9:30pm Annunce Baseball on PCN:
SUNDAY JUNE 15:10am Keith Groller2pm Announce Phillies Baseball on CW577pm Announce Baseball on ESPN:8pm Baseball on ESPN9pm Announce NBA Finals on ABC
BEST SONGS:Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable
BIRTHDAYS:June 9:Michael Fox - Actor 1961Johnny Depp - Actor 1963Natalie Portman - Actress 1981
June 10:Tara Lipinski - Figure Skater 1982Robert Maxwell - Business Executive 1923Judy Garland - Actress 1922
HISTORY NEWS:June 9:1870 - Author Charles Dickens Died1934 - Donald Duck made its screen debut in the wise state1973 - Secretarial won the Belmont Stakes and became the 1st Triple Crown Winner in 25 years
June 10:1801 - The Tropitian War between United States vs Barbary States began1978 - Affirmed won the Belmont Stakes and Triple Crown2003: Ontario Canada issued the first same sex marriage licenses in North Amercia
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Wednesday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!
See you Wednesday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Wednesday Everybody!
GO NAZARETH!
Take Care!!!!!!
STAY DRY!
Weave!
See you on Wednesday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Wednesday Morning!

No comments: