Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday!

Friday June 13, 2008
11 Days until I see Governor ED RENDELL!
June 24th at 11am live on PCN!
Anything you want me to tell him?
I am taking pictures on my camera!
I believe people at HGA MY College will be able to see the pictures in a display case!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everybody been asking me about If I got a job.
Not yet
I think We might have to wait to August.
Alot of schools are closed for the summer
I want to work with Kids
Any Level
I really miss it and I realy want to get back into it!
I know I graduated with a Accounting Degree but do you really see somebody like me sitting behind a desk from 8am to 5pm?
I am a people person and needs to be helping kids somewhere!!!!
My personality don't fit too well behind a desk all day.
M Counselor From Allentown agrees with me!
I am going to be taking State Civil Service tests soon!
When I was a student at HGA, I Was part of the recreation staff helping students at nightime and I really enjoyed that.
Working with kids is a great thing and gives you a great feelin inside!!!!!
Many Staff Members even told me about talking to Mr Rullman about a job at HGA.
My Only fear with that is I know many students and if one of them get in trouble and I would have to write them up, i would lose them as a friend.
My Job does come before Friendship however. If Mr Rullman and Adminstration would offer something, I would take it because I have to worry about My job before Friendship.
FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!!!!!!!!
WATCH WHAT YOU DO TODAY!
BE SAFE!
I don't reall believe in those things
Do you?
Happy Friday!
How are you?
How was your week?
I had a rough week, losing my attendent.
I am hanging in though!
I been Busy Announcing!
I been announcing the NBA FINALS!
Those are fun!
I think Boston will win!
Today I am Announcing the PIAA Baseball Championships in Altoona at Blair County Ballpark on PCN!!!!!! Only 35 minutes from Johnstown!!!!!
Are you ready for the weekend?
What are you doing this weekend?
Anything special?
Storms sometime this weekend.
Be careful when they come!!!!!!
PA Smoking Ban still not passed.
Possibility next week!
Education Funding is also the main topic in Harrisburg!
June 24th is my BIG DAY!
I am super excited!
Ken Griffey got his 600th Homerun this week!
Did you see that?
That ball will be worth a lot!
SCHEDULE:FRIDAY JUNE 13: 8:30am to 10:30am Attendents10:30am Announce Softball on PCN:Upper Dublin vs VincentNOON Announce Softball on PCN: Milton vs SusquehanokNOON Jody Mac 11am Price is Right 1pm Glen Mac 2pm Announce Softball on PCN: Hatsboro vs Latrobe4-6pm Attendents4pm Announce Softball on PCN: Loyalsock vs Bald Eagle4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 8pm PHILLIES BASEBALL ON COMCAST
SATURDAY JUNE 14: 9am WGPA Saturday 10am Glen Mac 10am Jody Mac 11am 69 Sports 2pm Announce Baseball on PCN: Loyalsock vs Burrell4:30pm Announce Baseball on PCN: Spring Ford vs Cannon4pm Phillies Baseball on FOX 7pm Baseball on PCN : Camp Hill vs Carmichaels 7pm IRONPIGS BASEBALL ON WFMZ 9:30pm Annunce Baseball on PCN: Berwick vs Somerset
SUNDAY JUNE 15: 10am Keith Groller 2pm Announce Phillies Baseball on CW57 7pm Announce Baseball on ESPN: 8pm Baseball on ESPN 9pm Announce NBA Finals on ABC
Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable
BIRTHDAYS:
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Monday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!
See you Monday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Monday Everybody!
GO NAZARETH!
Take Care!!!!!!
STAY DRY!
Weave!
See you on Monday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Monday Morning!

Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer

No comments: