Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tuesday!

Wednesday November 7, 2007 Greetings from Johnstown where we had our first taste of the White Stuff on Tuesday! Yes, you did not hear me wrong, SNOW! It was SNOWING here on Tuesday in Johnstown!!!!!! It wasn’t sticking though but the white stuff was still coming down for the first time in 2007. I Hate to say but I have a feeling we are in for a long Winter of SNOW! I feel bad for my buddies at RCN4 who are going up to Holy Cross Massachusetts to cover Lafayette Football on Saturday where they have to stand outside in the freezing cold to announce a Football Game. I wish RCN Luck with that. I found out on Tuesday that this one girl here went to Easton High School! She was wearing an Lafayette College Shirt so I asked her if she was from Easton and she said yes!! She also said she recognized me after a few minutes!!!!! She told me I am popular back home in the Lehigh Valley!!! Ashley has RCN TV back home and she sees me on RCN all the time!!!!!!! I told her I will be on there again on December 3rd for the Dream Come True Telethon with my best buddy of all time Mr. Gary Laubach!!!!!! Mr. Lafayette!!!!!! I hope you checked out his website that I gave on my E-Mail on Monday. It is wonderful to know we have a GIRL here from my own area!!!!! Her Name is Ashley! We have a RED ROVER in the Building!!!!!! Too bad she didn’t bring the ROVER THE (DOG) with her. I haven’t seen that dog on TV in a while when RCN Did Easton. I hope the Rover is ok! Got an Haircut on Tuesday Night!! My attendant gave it to me!!!!!! She did a great job! I look handsome again for the Girls! I got a shower at night for a change, I normally get it in the morning! It felt weird getting a shower at nighttime. It felt like morning and was time to go to Class at 7:00 at night!! LOL. I am too funny!!!!!!!!!! We all need to have fun every once in a while! It would be boring not to have fun!!!!!!! My one teacher Mr. Stuft makes his classes fun by sneaking in funny jokes in his classes about his family and what going on around the world!!!!!! He was the one who brought up about that student here at this school that has Murtha. He is a cool teacher I must admit!!!!!!!!!!!!! All my classes are going wonderful! I am doing great in all of them!!!!!!!!!!! I am all set for the Banquet on Saturday!!!!! I am getting all excited! I am wearing my suit for this very special event downtown Johnstown!!!! It should be an excellent! The Coach E-mailed me on Tuesday and told me they are picking me up at 3:00pm!! 3:00pm is the leave time and it will be close to 9:30pm-10:00pm when we arrive back here to the center! It will be a long night but a fun night! They told me I will be called up to the front for an award!!!!!! I will have to take my camera with me! Tonight (Wednesday) I am going on a trip with my boss Sally White To the Ceramic Shop! I only go for the Ice Cream on the way back!!!!!! That the only reason I go on that trip!!!! Sally and I are Ice Cream experts! Not sure where we will stop for Ice Cream. Most Ice Cream places are closed already for the Winter! Thursday night we are going Bowling!!!!!! We leave at 8:15pm! We probably won’t get back to midnight Thursday night because there already 20 kids signed up and it only Tuesday night. At this rate we will be there Bowling to 1am in the morning if anymore sign up!!!!!!! I hope I don’t get no Gutter balls this week. That was awful last week getting 8 Gutter balls to start the night. I don’t know what was going on. I found out on Tuesday that we are having an PROM!!!!!! December 6th I don’t have no Girl to go with. How am I going to find a girl to go with? Almost all of them have a boyfriend. I don’t know where I am going to find a Girl to go to the Prom with!!!!!!!!!!!! I got 1 month to find one!!!!!! They did not give us too much notice about this PROM ONLY 4 WEEK NOTICE. BREAKING NEWS: ALL SOAP OPERAS AND LATE NIGHT PROGRAMS SUCH AS JAY LENO AND DAVID LETTERMAN ARE ON STRIKE! THE TV WRITERS WENT ON STRIKE ON MONDAY. THE LAST TIME THEY WENT ON STRIKE 20 YEARS AGO, IT TOOKED 6 MONTHS TO FIGURE THINGS OUT. FOR FURTHER NOTICE: ALL SOAP OPERAS AND LATE NIGHT TELEVISION AND SOME OF THE OTHER PROGRAMS WILL ALL BE RE RUNS. I hope none of you were looking forward to seeing what happened on your favorite Soap Operas. They are so boring. I must say, I used to watch Passions when It was on. But other than that I care less about Soap Operas. I do watch Jay Leno late at night here in my room so I will miss that. I hope this strike don’t last as long as the one 20 years ago. I turn down a lot of treats that some Girls here try to give me I even turn down Candy when Girls offered it to me. I don’t want this MSRA. That why I am not taking no food or snacks from anybody. I don’t want that awful disease. I hope they understand and don’t think I am being rude in any way. Tuesday was Election Day? Did you go vote? Who did you vote for? I am doing wonderful! I am having a great week! Monday I only had 1 class I was all done at 9am already on Monday. That sure felt weird on Monday being done at 9am already. My 10:00 class on Monday was canceled because my teacher Mr. Stuft’s car went up in smoke on Sunday and he had to take the morning off to get his car fixed. I am going home at 2:00 on Tuesday November 20th Come back Sunday the 25th for Special Olympics as they will start Floor Hockey that day! I will miss classes on Wednesday November 21st for the same reason I missed classes last year in 2006 on the same exact day! My DCT Interview at 4:00pm on the 21st. I am also getting my flu shot on that same exact day on the 21st. Hopefully don’t get sick by then. I am announcing Lafayette Basketball on Tuesday Night November 20th! I got the 2007-2008 Winter TV Sports Schedule for my network almost Complete already! Wednesday the 21st I am doing my 11am Radio Show from Hampton Lanes the Bowling Alley in Northampton to raise money for Angel 34 Foundation! On Thanksgiving, announcing the Easton-P-Burg Football game on TV 60! No ESPN this year like last year. I used that extra time off on Monday Morning and Afternoon to type notes here on my laptop computer! Is everybody staying warm? It freezing out there! It went from being Warm to Cold very quickly. I think we are finished with the Warm Weather for a very long time. Here in Johnstown, they are calling for SNOW on Wednesday. I hate to say the 4 letter word but I guess I have to. SNOW Are you ready for the Snow? I hope we have a mild weather! My Schedule for the rest of this week: Wednesday November 7: 8am Class 10am Class 1pm Class 3pm Jody Mac 6:15pm Ceramic Trip with Sally 9:30pm CFB: Ohio at Akron on ESPN2 10pm Glen Mac 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall Thursday November 8: 8am Class 10am Class 11am Class 1pm Class 3pm Jody Mac 6pm RCN Sports Talk on RCN4 7pm Glen Mac 8:15pm GO BOWLING 11pm Come back to the center to go to bed Friday November 9: 8am Class 10am Class 1pm Class 3pm Class 4pm Jody Mac 6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic 7pm H.S. Football on RCN4: Emmaus at Parkland 7pm HS Football on WYLN 35: Easton at Hazelton 7:30pm CWB: Arizona at Penn State on PBS 3 here in Johnstown 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall 11:05pm Watch the BIG TICKET On WFMZ Saturday November 10: 10am 69 Sports Show Noon Jody Mac 1pm H.S. Football on WYLN 35- Easton at Hazelton Replay 1pm College Football on RCN4- Bucknell at Lafayette 1pm Glen Mac 3pm Go to the End of the Year Banquet for the 6th Grade Football Team 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall Sunday November 11: 10am Jody Mac Noon HS Football on WYLN 35: Easton at Hazelton Replay 1pm NFL: Eagles at Washington on FOX 6pm CHEERLEADING COMPETITION AT STABLER ARENA ON RCN4 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall Sunday is the CHEERLEADING COMPETITION!!!!!! Can’t Wait!!!!!!!! Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail on Wednesday! Have a Wonderful Week! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler November Trips for the school here: REC HALL ACTIVITIES FOR NOVEMBER: November 14: Trip to make Smores (IF IT NOT TOO COLD) November 15: Bowling November 16 Chamber Music Concert November 17: UPJ Basketball November 18: Trip to the Richland Cinema November 19: CVHMH Atrium November 20: YMCA SWIM 8PM TO 9PM November 22: Thanksgiving Day November 26: No Classes November 27: YMCA SWIM 8PM TO 9PM November 28: Movie and a Meal November 29: Bowling November 30: Johnstown Chiefs Hockey TRIPS I WILL GO ON THIS MONTH OF NOVEMBER: November 14: Trip to make Smores (IF IT NOT TOO COLD) November 15: Bowling November 17: UPJ Basketball November 29: Bowling November 30: Johnstown Chiefs Hockey LADIES MAN! CHICK MAGNET! BOWLING MAN! A Full Bowling Recap on Friday! See you Friday! Peace out! Weave! Much More on Friday! Over and out until Friday!!!!

No comments: