Saturday, November 03, 2007

Saturday!

Hey Everybody!

Another weekend is here!

No Special Olympics this weekend.

The Special Olympics are in their FINAL Tournament of the year for Volleyball all weekend in Philadelphia at Villianova University!

REMEMBER:

TURN YOUR CLOCKS 1 HOUR BACK ON SATURDAY AS IT IS DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME!

They will be back in late November for Floor Hockey.On November 10th I am going to an Football Banquet for the 6th Grade Westmont Football Team!

That will be fun on November 10th!

This week went fast!

Another Weekend in Johnstown!

How are you?

How was your week?

All my classes are going great!

I enjoy them all!

I Am Wonderful!

I am in Johnstown All Weekend!

What are you doing all weekend?

Here is my weekend schedule:

Saturday November 3:
10am 69 Sports Show
Noon Jody Mac
Noon H.S. Football on WYLN 35- Berwick at Hazleton Replay
1pm College Football on RCN4- Bucknell at Lafayette
1pm Glen Mac
7pm H.S. Football on RCN4- Freedom at Liberty
7pm FLYERS HOCKEY On Comcast
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall

Sunday November 4:
10am Jody Mac
Noon H.S. Soccer Replay on RCN4
1pm H.S. Football on WYLN 35- Berwick at Hazleton Replay
1pm NFL: Washington at NY Jets
1pm NASCAR Race at Texas on ABC
4pm H.S. Volleyball Replay on RCN4
8pm NFL: Dallas at Eagles on NBC
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Another E-Mail on Sunday Night!

Check Back on Sunday Night!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan!

PA House Number 1 Fan!

I will work in the Rec Hall All Weekend!

Througout the weekend, I will work on my Accounting Stuff!Have A Great Weekend!

See you Sunday Night!

Stay Warm this Weekend!

Take Care!

Over and Out!

Later,

Weave!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: