Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sunday!

LAST E-MAIL IN OCTOBER!
ANOTHER GREAT MONTH OF E-MAILS!!!!!!
MORE E-MAILS IN NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope everybody has a great Holloween on Tuesday!!!!!!!
Congrations to my buddy Keith Groller!!!!!!
His team, The St. Louis Cardnals won the World Series on Friday night at Home!
4 games to 1.
The 2006 Baseball Season eneded at 11:42pm on Friday Night.
Nomore Baseball until Spring Training in 2007!
It was another fantastic Baseball Season!!!!!!!
Now, it Hockey And Basketball!
The 76ers will start The NBA Season at home this Wednesday Night at 7:00pm!
Best wishes to my 92 year old Grandma!
She is having surgery today Monday.
They had to wait because of her having a fever last week.
It was great having Special Olympics back on Sunday after a week off last week!
This was the last Volleyball Practice of the year.
End of the Fall Season
They are in a tournament this comming weekend at Villianova University in The City of brotherly love of Philadelphia!!!!
Good luck to them in the 3 day tournament starting Friday Morning.
They will not be back here at HGA Until after Thanksgiving.
They will start Floor Hockey
Before that, they are taking a couple weeks off to relax.
I will miss them for 2-3 weeks!
They tooked my e-mail address down to let me know when they are comming back to start Floor Hockey.
They also said to me to keep checking their website.
They said the website will say when they will start Floor Hockey.
It was cold in the Gym
They had the windows open because they get hot when they do their things.
I wished I had my coat.
How are you?
How was your Weekend?
Did you stay warm?
It was very cold and windy all weekend long.
I got a really good show outside my window on Saturday around 4:00pm
It was snowing, raining, sleeting and Thundering
All at one time
That was something else
That was one heck of a storm.
GO NAZARETH!
GO JOHNSTOWN!
GO EAGLES!
GO STEELERS!!!!!!!
Movies of the Week:
1. Saw III 2. The Prestige 3. Catch a Fire 4. The Departed 5. Flags of Our Fathers 6. Running With Scissors 7. One Night with the King 8. Man of the Year 9. Flicka 10. Open Season Top Cast/Crew 1. Shawnee Smith 2. Tobin Bell 3. Sacha Baron Cohen 4. Scarlett Johansson 5. Kirsten Dunst 6. Channing Tatum 7. Bahar Soomekh 8. Christian Bale 9. Alicia Keys 10. Anne Hathaway
Songs of the Day:1. Walk Away2. God Bless The USA3. Bless The Broken Road4. You're Beautiful5. Beautiful6. Bad Day7. It's My Life8. Have A Nice Day9. Who Says You Can't Go Home
Another e-mail on Wednesday!
Have a great Monday and Tuesday!
Stay warm!!!!!!!!!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!!!!!!!!!
DANCE MAN!
LADIES MAN!!!!
PA HOUSE MAN!!!!!!
The PA House is on vacation right now.
Next Session Day: Monday November 13th at 1:00pm!
2 weeks from today!
Election Week next week!
I want ED Rendell to win!!!!!!
Still no news on ASB Accounting in January.
No news is good news.
I don't know it taking so long.
It either a yes or a no.
Atlease nobody said no yet!
That is a good thing!!!!!!!!!!!
Holloween Dance tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7:00pm to 10:00pm!
People in Customes!
My Attendent said she is bringing me a Pirate Custume!
A pirate!
If she forgets I guess I will be brave and be a baby for a night 1 more time!
Upcomming Events:Prom on November 16thJohnstown Hockey Game November 17thChristmas Dance December 12th
Friday was the last Football Game at Home for Nazareth!
They lossed again
That was the last game on that grass.
We at Nazareth are getting artiful Turf next season!!!!!!
Weave!!!!!!!!!
Have A Safe Holloween!!!!!!
Don't Eat too much!!!!!!!!!
You don't want to have a stomach ache.
What did you do all weekend?
What are you doing for Holloween?
Are you going out?
I been watching all the Holloween Parades on RCN4!
I love watching all the Parades on TV!
I got to catch the first 45 minutes of the Johnstown Holloween Parade on Sunday before I went to Special Olympics!
More Information on Wednesday!!!!!
HAPPY HOLLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See you on Wednesday!!!!!!!!

No comments: