Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sunday!

Another Phillies Baseball Season over.
It ended at 4:23pm on Sunday in Miami with a 3-2 loss in 11 innings to the Flordia Marlins.
They missed the playoffs by 2 games. The 3rd straight year they fell apart during the final 3 games.
They need to work on that for next year. They can't fall apart in the final week. It don't work that Way.
Final 2006 Record: 85-77.
I want the NY Yankees and the San Diego Padres in the World Series!
Did you keep it real all weekend like I told you to on Friday?
I hope so!
How was your Weekend?
What did you do all weekend?
Sunday from 1:00pm to 3:08pm I was in the Gym watching the Special Olympics!
They are fun to watch!
I might be comming back on Sunday instead of Monday.
That is if my parents don't mind
I think my Dad will understand.
The reason why I want to come back on Sunday morning is because I would like to be here to watch the Special Olympics at 1:00pm next Sunday!
I don't think my Dad will have a problem with it.
I wasn't planning to do anything at home next Sunday anyway.
Monday I would sleep in to 10:00am since there are no classes on Monday!
I would not be bored on Sunday night and Monday either.
I always have something to do like work in my notebook and watch Football Games on TV And Work in the Rec Hall!
I hope everybody got that Emergency E-mail from Saturday night.
I was very upset.
That guy had no right talking to me and my nurse the way he did.
I was already on the ramp when he told me to get off and go back in the school that I wasn't going.
That was nonsense.
This school was first built for people in Wheelchairs and it does feel like these days it going to more walkers than wheelchairs.
He didn't try hard enough. he just said to get off.
I was all excited and had 3 sweatshirts and a blanket on and everything.
You just knew they were going to pull something like that after all the arguing they did all week about taking wheelchairs to that game.
I missed a very great Football Game.
47-19 game in favor of Johnstown over Somerset!
We have 2 games in October!
Friday October 13 We are going to the Bishop Carroll at Johnstown Football Game
Friday October 20th We are going to the Bedford at Johnstown Football Game!
Tuesday October 24th We are going to the Johnstown Holloween Parade!
I love Holloween Parades!
I love watching them on TV On RCN4!
Another e-mail on Wednesday!
This Friday I will be at my own High School Football Game!
Easton at Nazareth!
Big Rivarly there!
That will be the only time I will see my High School Nazareth play because that the only Time I scheduled myself to come home!
Movies of the week on Wednesday!!!!!!
Songs of the Day:
God Bless AmerciaBless the Broken RoadIncompleteListen To Your HeartYou're BeautifulBad DayIt's my LifeCome Sail AwayHave A Nice DayWho Says You Can't Go Home
I listen to all of them all in that order every single day 2 times a day on my computer by my Bed!
As you know I have 2 computers! My Laptop and a Big Computer which is next to my Bed!
Have a Great Monday and Tuesday!
Stay Tuned for another great e-mail on Wednesday!
I will keep everybody posted on ASB Accounting!
I am keeping my fingers crossed!
Hopefully they are not waiting too long where it will be too late for the January semenster.
Hopefully we will know something by the end of this week!!!!
I was in the Newspaper back home on Friday!!!!!
Mike Blouse had my name in his article in the Express Times!
Here is the website:
http://www.pennlive.com/columns/expresstimes/blouse/index.ssf?/base/columns-0/1159502770278890.xml&coll=2&thispage=5
That was cool!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Dance Man!!!!!!!!!
We are getting 7 Girls in my hallway in H Dorm!!!!! I love that!!!!!!!!!
One of them is in the room right next to me!!!!!
The PA House will be in session on these days this week:
Tuesday at 11amWednesday at 11am
Can't wait to watch the PA House again this week!!
Weave!!!!!!!!!
See you Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep it Real until Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: