Friday, January 28, 2005

Friday

Today is Friday January 28, 2005

I hope you had a great week!!

I hope we have a better weekend than we did last weekend!!

Let's hope for no snow this weekend! That 16 inches we got last weekend was enough snow until next winter!!

What are your plans for this weekend?

I hope people listen to WGPA 1100AM This Saturday at 1:00 and 3:00 for the Wilkes at Desales Basketball Women-Men Doubleheader!! My buddy Chris Michael will be doing the play by play! I will be listening on my computer!!

This Sunday at 7:30pm on RCN4 Will be the last time ever you can watch TIME OUT! RCN With Chris Michaels and Mike Trombetta. It will be sad to see it go after 18 years but they had a great 18 year run and time for new programs!

We have a Show called the Edge with Meradeith Allan on Thursdays nights at 7:00pm and Sundays at 7:30pm starting on Thursday February 3rd!

The Longest running cable show in the country the Jolly Joe Timmer show is on every Thursday from 7:30pm to 9:00pm on RCN4 And will soon be seen all the way down in Philadelphia by the summer!!

Check out the RCN News Mondays through Fridays at :25 and at :55 past every hour on RCN channel 31 from 8am in the morning to 8pm at night! It is called the RCN Headline News Local Edition!

For all your advertisements check out the RCN Community Bulletin Board! I watch that for the wonderful music they have on there!

I had a busy Thursday very busy.

First at Noon I announced the Fordham at Rhode Island Women Basketball Game then at 6:00 on Rcn I announced the RCN Experience and then at 7:00 on Comcast Announced the Dayton at Rhode Island Men Basketball game and at the same time announced a Eagles Special on KYW3 FROM 7:30 to 8:00pm! watched the jolly joe timmer show and then at 9:00pm on comcast announced pro football thursday and now i am tired.

Tonight Friday I will go to senior night to the Becahi at Nazareth Boys Basketball game and then come home at 9:30pm and announce the Emmaus at Whitehall Basketball game which is the PENNSYLVANIA CABLE NETWORK GAME OF THE WEEK STATWIDE ACROSS THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA!!!

Saturday at noon on WB17 I Will announce the Villianova at Rutgers Basketball game and then at 2:00pm announce the Xaiver at St. Josephs Basketball game on ESPN2 And at 6:00pm will go to another senior nite to the Wilson at Nazareth Wrestling Match and then come home and listen to wbcb1490 on my computer until midnight and then go to bed.

Sunday I will announce a show at 11:30am on KYW3 And at the same time I will listen to Keith Groller on AM1230 On my radio from 10am to Noon and then at 1:00pm I will announce the Army at Laffayette Men Basketball Game on RCN And TV60 and then at 7:00pm will do a show on Comcast named Countdown to KICKOFF!

Monday night I will see my buddy Mike Schneider as we will be at the Nazareth at Northampton Wrestling Match and then come home and announce the Wrestling Match at 10:00pm on RCN4!

I will be on camera again!!! 2 Mondays in a row!!!!! I might wear my northampton shirt!!! just kidding!! I am NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN NOT NORTHAMPTON'S!!!!

Some Girls said they might stop at my house sometime on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina Glantz wants to come too. I have to call her and tell her when I am home!!

9 days until the SUPER BOWL!!!

I want the Eagles to win 30-27 in overtime over New England!!

A special hello to Mrs. Plath, Ms Talpas!!!

I miss My speech teacher Mrs Bradley very much!!

That was so wonderful having her help me to the bus on my last day back on the 14th and was even more great she was the last person I ever saw in that school as a student!!!

I am still getting great comments about my emotional email I wrote!! That really made many people cry!!!

I will never forget that all girl yearbook class i was in!!

Also will never forget when Mr. Roth came to my lunch table one day ready to write Nichole Trunzo and her friends up for a messy table but I saved them!!! Mrs. Zelinski was the monitor!!

Joe Ardt had a Baby Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad that people got Mr. Holland out of Jail back on Tuesday for that fundraiser!!

I am enjoying listening to WCBS Radio on my computer all the time!!

I am feeling Better finally!!!

I think some of it is being in my bedroom all the time and not moving around!

I will be in johnstown on february 14th to the 26th and will be home on the weekend! There is only 1 weekend to worry about since it is only a 2 week thing!

I get to meet Pittsburg Girls!!!!!! OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

The man emailed me wanting to know more about me and I told him i have a great personalty and a bright smile and have alot of friends and I also told him that I am done with school as far as classes go. I told him MRS SWIGART gave me permisson to go back to the school for all the DANCES WHEN WE HAVE THEM AND I AM HOME BORED ON THOSE NIGHTS!

He said it sounds like I really have a really nice principal letting me do that!!! MRS SWIGART IS THE BEST!!! I hope there are Dances soon once the winter sports season is over!

My grandparents are teasing me about how they are down in flordia where it 75 degrees and we are here freezing!!!

I will be very busy next week!! I will be doing EAGLES Reports on KYW3, COMCAST, NBC10, CHANNEL 69 WFMZ, UPN57!!

I will be announcing the Super Bowl for the first time ever!!!!! I am excited to announce the Super Bowl!!

GO E-A-G-L-E-S!!!

Congrations to Jackie Yandervitz who scored 10000 points on Tuesday! I wish I was in better health and been there!!

The sports teams probably are missing their Number 1 Fan with me missing all this week.

They will get their Number 1 fan back this weekend!!!!!!!

I get in FREE at Northampton on Monday for the Wrestling Match thanks to MIKE SCHNEIDER!! I Will also be at Northampton next Friday for Basketball!! 2 times in one week!

NO fights in the Detriot-Indiana Basketball game last night!!

20 days until spring training and PHILLIES BASEBALL!!

BASEBALL AND SPRING WEATHER!!!

I will be announcing the Phillies again this year!!!

I was very suprised with all the gifts I got from my teachers and Mrs Swigart and Mr. Davis!!! I really must be a special person!!

Teachers tell me the school is not the same now without me.

Atlease the Dances will remain the same with me at them!!

NO NHL HOCKEY THIS YEAR. They keep having meetings and nothing happeniing.

Philadelphia Soul AFL Football begin on Sunday!!

LET'S HOPE KIDS COME SEE ME THIS WEEKEND!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Take Care!

Stay Warm!


Listen to Keith Groller on Sunday from 10am to noon on AM1230!!! He is the best!

More snow and Ice Sunday Night and Monday night into Tuesday Morning.


Congrations to RCN for winning the Readers Choice Award abd the Who's Who in Bussiness Award! Keep up the good work RCN!!!!

THE PA HOUSE IS BACK IN SESSION ON MONDAY JANUARY 31ST AT 1:00PM!!!! I AM EXCITED TO WATCH THE PA HOUSE ON MONDAY!

Please take time to go to http://www.thedreamkids.com/. They are a wonderful organzation who help children and sing at events!

The President of the Alan Davis Fan Club and the Gary Labach Fan Club and now the Keith Groller's Fan Club and also Nazareth's Number 1 Fan!!

Boy I have alot of titles under my name!!

Feel Free to instant message me at anytime at nazoeagle1

Andy the PA HOUSE Man and Dancing Boy Weaver!

No comments: