Friday, January 21, 2005

Friday!!!

Today is Friday January 21st, 2005

How are you? How was your week? I had a good first week home
resting!! I derserve this time off but I do get real bored
sometimes!! It is fun to be able to stay awake to midnight
and sleep to 9:00am every morning!!! I listen to wbcb 1490
and WCBS in New York on my computer all the time!!!! They
are good stations!!

The Easton at Nazareth Wrestling Match will now be on Monday
the 24th at 7:30pm and will be on RCN At 10:00pm!!! That is
the same day as my eeg test i hope i wont be too tired from
being awake at 4:00am monday morning!! I will be on Camera
so make sure you watch!!!

Steve Samuelson the state resprentative emailed me and told
me i can be his guest one day in Harrisburg at the state
capital on the floor of the PA House when they are in
session! He told me to talk to my parents and get back to
him!! What a great honor that would be!!

I remember that one silly game we always played in mr
kaminski's class all the time called math blaster! Ms.
Schram and I were laughing our hearts out everytime we did
that game on the computer all the time! I will never forget
that math blaster game!

Avery Wargo works at the town square now in Nazareth. I
remember my freshman year her senior year her and I were
very close friends and we still are!

IF You go to the wrestling match monday make sure you sign
that thing they will have to raise money for people in
Asia!! It is really great what the one girl from the high
school is doing to raise money!!!

Monday is my EEG Test at 7:30am in the morning at St. Lukes
Hospital i am very scared. They have to put me to sleep. I
can't go to bed until midnight sunday morning and can't
sleep past 4:00am in the morning. Hopefully the test is
negative and they will figure out why i had seizures on
christmas day.

It is fun to be president of 2 fan clubs the alan davis fan
club and the gary Labach fan club!!

I can't wait for more Dances so I can get out of my house
for a few hours!! I hope there is one soon but it dont look
like it with basketball and wrestling going on every friday
and saturday right now.

Nazareth Athletic Director Bob Holland is going to Jail this
Tuesday the 25th. It is a fundraiser for muscular discoular.
I think i spelled that wrong. Please help bail him out of
jail on his behalf. We dont want to see him there forever.
The first time i said this people thought i was nuts but
then realize hey it really true so please help out this
wonderful cause and get him out of jail!!!!!

I now know why charlie mcgarvey our former boys basketball
coach was never good at coaching he was too busy with
cupstacking!! i saw on chris michael's time out! rcn show
that charlie is a teacher at easton catholic and is in
charge of cupstacking! How silly is there. that really made
me laugh when i saw that. what will they come up with next?
He was not good at coaching because he is too busy
cupstacking!! I guess they travel to competions and
everything. how silly! i really got a kick out of that!!

Time out RCN is going off air next week for good. I want to congrats chris michaels and mike trombetta for a wonderful run they had with the show over 18 years!! I will miss the
show but am looking forward to all the new shows comming up!!

We have the Edge comming up in February!!!

I hope everybody noticed all the new commercials on rcn and the new opening and closing!! Great new commercials!!!!

Community spotlight will have a new theme in February!!

Jolly Joe Timmer the longest running cable show in the country will remain on every Thursday night!!!!

People got ironiced when they take him off for any reason

people get real mad and begin calling.

It really a incrediable but really wonderful fan base he has!!!

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a wonderful weekend!

Take Care!!!

Go Eagles and Steelers on Sunday!!!!!

They might be playing in a blizzard sunday.

Have fun with this big snowstorm Saturday night into sunday
morning!!!

I want a all pennsylvania superbowl!!!!!!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan

The PA HOUSE Man!

President of the Alan Davis Fan Club and the Gary Labach Fan
Club!

Andy the Dance Man Weaver!

No comments: