Monday, November 13, 2023

PROGRAM MESSAGE

PROGRAM MESSAGE
Hi, I’m Andy Weaver, Nazareth’s #1 Fan, Number 1 Ticket Scanner at all Paid Events at Nazareth and also Softball Coach for the Nazareth Junior Blue Eagles for all 3 levels, 10U, 12U and 14U and also Upper Nazareth Clippers Softball and a Eastern Lehigh Valley Fall Softball Coach at Palmer Township and a sports writer for the Home News in Bath PA. I am humbled to be in my 14th year now admitting you into the door when you walk into the Ray Nunamaker Gym. I would like to Welcome all of you to the Ray Nunamaker Gym and hope you enjoy your night here. I would like to thank all of you for coming out and supporting these Athletes as they play tonight. I also would like to welcome all guests from the opposing team to our gym and hope you enjoy your stay here in Nazareth! Check out my new website which can be located at https://nazarethsports.webador.com. Best Wishes to all of our Blue Eagles Athletes this Season and Go Blue Eagles!!!!! See you at the door at the Ray Nunamaker Gym every night ready to admit you into the Gym for the evening! with my Cell Phone to scan your ticket off of your Phones! Enjoy the game!!!!!

Coach Andy 

No comments: